IGNORED

Privi Hotel Second Road Pattaya February 2017

lakisscorpio

Hello my friends....i was in Privi hotel in the first days of February...i book the whirpool bathtub(jacuzzi) room for 5 nights....the amount that i paid was 6100 Baht(1100 baht per night...no breakfast included),,,No balcony on the room...wifi free..

i will be short in my descpition

WHAT I LIKE

1)LOCATION:the hotel is on the corner of soi 13/1 and 2nd road(the entrance is from the 2nd road side)...very convinient location...on Baht bus route....Avenue Mall only 2 minutes walk and a lot of bars and restaurant near

2)THE STAFF AND SERVICE:Very nice and polite reception and clean everyday the room and change towels everyday also

3)THE WHIRPOOL BATHTUB(JACUZZI):The power of the air was very good

4)THE BED:Big and comfortable bed....

5)THE VIEW ON THE TOP FLOOR

WHAT I DIDNT LIKE

1)THE NOISE:very near to hotel are bars that play live music and if someone is sensitive with noise maybe have a little problem....i could stand the noise from bar but not all people are same

2)THE JACUZZI:Not very big(for 1 person only....2 maybe have problem except you have petite lady with you)...old jacuzzi....and if you wanted have a shower only,it was not very comfortable

3)THE MAIDS:When maids come to clean next room or floor makes too much noise(speak loud!!!!)

4)NO SWIMMING POOL:On the top floor

if someone wants to ask me something,please feel free to ask.....

I have some video that i film from the room and photos....ENJOY

VIDEO....Whirpool Room Privi hotel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rrz0cDIn5M&

Would u stay here again?

I was considering this place for my visit in two weeks. Reviews were mehish but location is good. It was only 20ish a night for the small room. Think i got my place picked anyways but it was under consideration anyways.

Would u stay here again?

I was considering this place for my visit in two weeks. Reviews were mehish but location is good. It was only 20ish a night for the small room. Think i got my place picked anyways but it was under consideration anyways.

i would stay again....

Thanks for the nice detailed review.

Very good price for the room and the location imo.

I've always considered it but had doubts about as it's relatively old hotel, do you've any comments about being dated, torn or not very clean?

Archived