Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Areca v sea me spring 2

tobeornottobe

Have sea me spring 2 booked for an up coming trip . Just wondering how does this hotel compare to Areca Lodge . I've stayed at areca before and only for the crap showers I'd stay there again . Does sea me spring have that resort type feel. Is there food and drink service at the pool

I have stayed at both. SMS2 has a rooftop pool with food and drink services, but does not have the resort type feel of Areca. Better shower at SMS2. Cant go wrong either way.

I have stayed at both. Staff great at both places.... enjoyed my stay at both places..... good locations for both places.

The only difference was that SMS2 did not have the shower in the bathtub.... and that is a plus for me towards SMS2.

Both good places.... would stay at both places again.... but if I won a raffle and had to pick one.... SMS2 mainly because of the shower situation.

cheers

I have stayed at both. Staff great at both places.... enjoyed my stay at both places..... good locations for both places.

The only difference was that SMS2 did not have the shower in the bathtub.... and that is a plus for me towards SMS2.

Both good places.... would stay at both places again.... but if I won a raffle and had to pick one.... SMS2 mainly because of the shower situation.

cheers

Down soi 5 theres an hotel called `season 5`,when it initially opened i looked at this place numerous times,lovely big rooms,everything shiny and new(at that time)but the thing that kept putting me off was that there was no seperate shower,just a shower over the bath without a curtain even,i read many favourable reveiws of the place but one thing kept cropping up was this issue,such a shame otherwise i`d have taken the plunge(pardon the pun).

Sorry OP i know ts not SMS2 or Areca but thought the point relevant!

edit

Does sea mee spring have a resort type feel like areca

Not been to Areca,but no,sea me`s are much smaller hotels!

Have stayed at both. Like the SMS2 much better because I hate that shower over the bath in Areca. If you're looking for the "resort" feel then SMS2 is not the place, Areca with it's two large pools has that resort type feel. However, the showers are the deal breaker for me...

9 people can't make a baby in one month

I loved Sea Me Spring Too!  No resort type feel but it's a great hotel none the less.  Bed was great, balcony was good (not better than The Stay however in my opinion) and the pool and view were awesome.  Wifi worked great for me when I stayed there.  Didn't eat there though, so I couldn't tell you about the food service. Location was pretty good too (Soi 10).  Never stayed at Areca, although I wanted too, so I can't speak on it.  Showers were great at Sea Me Spring Too.

Mr. WIFSUWO

I stayed in the areca on my first ever trip . When I was there I saw the most beautiful thai girl I've ever seen . Wanted her so bad but she seemed very shy and gave no hints she might be up for something so I didn't bother

I stayed in the areca on my first ever trip . When I was there I saw the most beautiful thai girl I've ever seen . Wanted her so bad but she seemed very shy and gave no hints she might be up for something so I didn't bother

you have to seize every opportunity my friend..the worse she could say is no and if that was the case you just move on.  How was Areca for you?  Did it meet your needs?

Mr. WIFSUWO

Archived