IGNORED

Looking for a 5 month condo rental May-September

pangitman

I am searching for a nice 5 month rental during low season. Budget between 10- 20 K per month. Minimum size 30 sq meters. Would go up to 25 K for something really spectacular.

Needs include: Good AC, Cable tv, Strong and Stable Wifi, Good water pressure for hot showers, good size fridge, microwave, safe, swimming pool, motorbike parking, and government rate electric and water bills.

Bonus features: nice balcony with a view, gym, washing machine, ceiling fans, and bathtub/jacuzzi.

Areas by preference:

1. Central Pattaya

2. Pratumnak

3. Jomtien

4. Cosy Beach

5. Naklua

6. Na Jomtien

I have visited Pattaya for the last 8 years and mostly for 3 month holidays. I have always stayed in Central Pattaya, Pratumnak, and Jomtien in the past. I will rent a motorbike during my stay.

Not interested in any Darkside rentals.

Send me your best offers and please include photos.

Thanks guys

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

I've dealt with both BM's who have replied & would have no hesitation in booking with them if I was looking for a condo in the buildings where they rent units.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Thanks for all the replies guys.

I have just secured my 2017 condo rental.

Pratumnak

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Archived