Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

iCheck Inn Nana

pokey69

Hi,

I was planning on staying here and was wondering if anyone else has already stayed here and could share their opinion? This hotel seems to have a great price and good ratings but I don't hear it mentioned much. I read that taxis cannot reach this hotel because of the narrow street. Street is also lined with spas and similar stuff.

I assume you are talking about Sukhumvit soi 11? If so , there are 2 ichecks just a few door apart so be sure which one you booked.

The small soi is about 50m followed by another 100m walk to the main road Sukhumvit. Most cabs go into the soi but some don't. Don't let the drivers bluff you , the soi is large enough for a bus to pass thru ; tight but doable! But in the event that don't , its no problem with the short walk unless you have tons of luggage!

Rooms are small and you get what you pay for. Nothing excellent about the place.

Please remember to like and subscribe.

I stayed there for one night. As mentioned the rooms are small.Very compact fit. Fine for a layover but not recommended for a long stay.
It's also guest friendly. 

I assume you are talking about Sukhumvit soi 11? If so , there are 2 ichecks just a few door apart so be sure which one you booked.

The small soi is about 50m followed by another 100m walk to the main road Sukhumvit. Most cabs go into the soi but some don't. Don't let the drivers bluff you , the soi is large enough for a bus to pass thru ; tight but doable! But in the event that don't , its no problem with the short walk unless you have tons of luggage!

Rooms are small and you get what you pay for. Nothing excellent about the place.

The one on 7/1. Same street that Wood Bar (Dr. BJs) is.

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/iCheck+Inn+Nana/@13.7406961,100.5555778,18.75z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x30e29ee6f04d675f:0xa7c94a914055125e!8m2!3d13.7414092!4d100.5557726

The soi 11 one is slightly cheaper but worse ratings.

Edit: Oh wow, I didn't even realize that there is another one, Studio Nana there. I see what you are talking about.

I stayed there last year and thought it was very good value. The taxi will go down soi 7/1 but its tight and can get blocked (it's only a short walk if you get off at sukumvit). Great location as train is right there and in the middle of lots of places walking distance away (e.g. Nana, Gullivers, Beer Garden)

The one on 7/1. Same street that Wood Bar (Dr. BJs) is.

The soi 11 one is slightly cheaper but worse ratings.

Edit: Oh wow, I didn't even realize that there is another one, Studio Nana there. I see what you are talking about.

sorry ignore my preview then :)

Please remember to like and subscribe.

One on soi 7/1 is excellent. Have stayed there a lot.

I stayed there last year. Staff were fantastic, rooms were great but very compact. Great location but it is a tight fit for taxi. Perfect for a short stay

• 2 months later...

I just finished my stay here for a few days. Wifi was great. The room was compact but nice and clean. I like the naughty bars in the area but I never partook in them (didn't want the ladies shouting out at me if I brought someone back). Don't like the African FLs lining street outside the Soi though. Stupidly aggressive.

I would probably stay here again...but I think I prefer the other side of Suk.

I have stayed there several times, top location, clean rooms, good service, the street is not that narrow that taxi's can't reach the place, sometimes they stop on Sukhumvit, it's a less than 1 minute walk but if you have luggage they can reach the front door

• 2 years later...

I stayed in this hotel ("iCheck inn Nana", or 7/1) in a "deluxe" room.

The location was perfect.

The "deluxe" rooms are small but clean and practical. The bedding is very good. The staff is pleasant.

For me, it's a very good choice if we just stay one or two nights in Bangkok

Archived