Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Pine3

7 months Pregnant Freelancer BR

WalterA
5 minutes ago, Danolo said:

Are you deliberately trying to avoid responsibility?

Certainly women working in the sex industry would be smart to practice effective birth control, but the fact remains, often they do not.

At least getting snipped gives you assurance that you are not spilling your seed randomly and making babies.-

Seems like the responsible course of action to take.

I get your point but responsibility goes both ways doesn’t it? Some men might not want a vasectomy for a variety of valid reasons .... 

bukone
2 hours ago, stacksreg123 said:

What kind of prostitute doesn't fuckin make sure she won't be getting pregnant from a John?

People who can't think for themselves are gonna have a hard time in life, that's the way it goes.

Probably a prostitute who was told that she would be taken care of by some scumbag of “John” then left to defend for herself.

or an uneducated girl who is living day to day fucking blokes for a living, you know they aren’t all sapphire gogo girls earning lots of money right, just saying 

Danolo
2 minutes ago, WalterA said:

I get your point but responsibility goes both ways doesn’t it? Some men might not want a vasectomy for a variety of valid reasons .... 

For sure, i understand that...

Since I can only be responsible for myself...

I guess I'm a bit strident on the issue... no offense meant. I recently found out that I have a 50 year old daughter that i never knew.  

WalterA
1 minute ago, Danolo said:

For sure, i understand that...

Since I can only be responsible for myself...

I guess I'm a bit strident on the issue... no offense meant. I recently found out that I have a 50 year old daughter that i never knew.  

No offence taken .... your point is valid .... I was just making a counter point which I also believe is valid ... :) .... 

Mr_wimpy
2 hours ago, stacksreg123 said:

What kind of prostitute doesn't fuckin make sure she won't be getting pregnant from a John?

People who can't think for themselves are gonna have a hard time in life, that's the way it goes.

4 minutes ago, bukone said:

Probably a prostitute who was told that she would be taken care of by some scumbag of “John” then left to defend for herself.

or an uneducated girl who is living day to day fucking blokes for a living, you know they aren’t all sapphire gogo girls earning lots of money right, just saying 

It’s not that difficult to remember to take 1 pill a day though is it?

Danolo
6 minutes ago, Mr_wimpy said:

You’re a bit of a funny one on here (not being nasty)

do you think you’ll ever make it to Thailand?  Understand you are in your 70’s and stuff.

Not sure what you mean..."funny one".... I am a lurker, no doubt, I just choose not to hide the fact.

Right now a possible trip to Thailand is about 1 years away.... maybe...

WalterA
9 minutes ago, bukone said:

Gee why are people immediately ready to call a posse out for this guy without really knowing the facts ... as I stated in a previous post, it’s just hearsay .... on the surFace the guy sounds like an ass but we don’t know the facts !

bukone
2 minutes ago, Mr_wimpy said:

It’s not that difficult to remember to take 1 pill a day though is it?

Did you read my post ? 

They are not all earning lots of money, and there is no subsidy to getting the pill, some of these girl are lucky to eat once a day you know.

have you noticed the high end gogo girls getting pregnant often, it’s because they have money and are smart enough to protect themselves.

bukone
1 minute ago, WalterA said:

Gee why are people immediately ready to call a posse out for this guy without really knowing the facts ... as I stated in a previous post, it’s just hearsay .... on the surFace the guy sounds like an ass but we don’t know the facts !

Because either way if something went wrong between us I’d still support my child, guys do this to Thai girls because they can, they wouldn’t dare do it back home because the girl would fuck them every way they could.

walter you don’t think if she was being supported she’d still be fucking guys do you.

WalterA
1 minute ago, bukone said:

Because either way if something went wrong between us I’d still support my child, guys do this to Thai girls because they can, they wouldn’t dare do it back home because the girl would fuck them every way they could.

walter you don’t think if she was being supported she’d still be fucking guys do you.

No I agree, I’m just stating we don’t really know the facts and wether the story is entirely true .... 

Mr_wimpy
5 minutes ago, bukone said:

Did you read my post ? 

They are not all earning lots of money, and there is no subsidy to getting the pill, some of these girl are lucky to eat once a day you know.

have you noticed the high end gogo girls getting pregnant often, it’s because they have money and are smart enough to protect themselves.

I did.

how much is the pill in Thailand for a month?

WalterA
Just now, Mr_wimpy said:

I did.

I bought some for a bar girl once, it wasn’t expensive ... can’t remember but let’s say in the worst case 100 Baht ....

bukone
3 minutes ago, Mr_wimpy said:

I did.

I just asked my missus, and you can actually get it for free.

But like everyone, people forget to take the pill and that’s when it becomes expensive. 

Mr_wimpy
2 minutes ago, bukone said:

I just asked my missus, and you can actually get it for free.

But like everyone, people forget to take the pill and that’s when it becomes expensive. 

Your point went bye bye then :D

bukone

Look the point is I don’t fuck girl without a condom back home (unless it’s my girlfriend) I don’t do it in Thailand, it’s just how I’ve been brought up.

bukone
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Mr_wimpy said:

How’s that, do you go around fucking girls back home bareback, I bet you don’t.

Edited by bukone

bukone
5 minutes ago, Mr_wimpy said:

It’s still a cost issue why these girls are pregnant.

Mr_wimpy
11 minutes ago, bukone said:

Look the point is I don’t fuck girl without a condom back home (unless it’s my girlfriend) I don’t do it in Thailand, it’s just how I’ve been brought up.

10 minutes ago, bukone said:

How’s that, do you go around fucking girls back home bareback, I bet you don’t.

Your original point was, you were implying that the pill is too expensive for the bar girls.  

Apparently it’s free or 100 baht for a month.

I just said it can’t be that hard to remember to take it once a day.

Now you’ve got yourself in a mix and asking random stuff that isn’t relevant?

randy4me
I don’t think women can have a vasectomy ... maybe they should take the pill

Women can have their tubes tied by the doctor to where they can't get pregnant. Pretty much the same thing.  

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

bukone
2 hours ago, Mr_wimpy said:

Your original point was, you were implying that the pill is too expensive for the bar girls.  

Apparently it’s free or 100 baht for a month.

I just said it can’t be that hard to remember to take it once a day.

Now you’ve got yourself in a mix and asking random stuff that isn’t relevant?

Yeah the pill is cheap and even free in some cases, but I’m sure you’ve forgotten things one day and that’s all it takes to become pregnant, then if she doesn’t have money to abort she is stuck with a kid, so it still comes down to money :) 

Dazza118
3 hours ago, WalterA said:

No I agree, I’m just stating we don’t really know the facts and wether the story is entirely true .... 

Exactly mate. Most mongers like myself don't keep in contact with prostitutes we fuck.

I've no interest in swapping Facebook or Line I'ds with them. If he was like myself she would never be able to contact him.

Plus how if she is banging guys every night how can she narrow the father down to just one guy?

Jake.houston
4 hours ago, Mr_wimpy said:

Fair play mate.

I don’t even like watching pregnant news readers on tv.  Annoys me for some reason. I know that’s a bit weird, before you question it.

Where would you draw the line though and feel a little embarrassed. ... a pregnant dwarf?

This is a valid question. Honestly, I haven’t found my line yet.

Guess I figure if she’s okay being seen with me, I’m okay being seen with her,

karandy

hope she is still there at christmas .

stevebenaulim

I dont mind bigger hookers, but no way would i shag a pregnant one FFS.

WalterA
5 hours ago, Dazza118 said:

Exactly mate. Most mongers like myself don't keep in contact with prostitutes we fuck.

I've no interest in swapping Facebook or Line I'ds with them. If he was like myself she would never be able to contact him.

Plus how if she is banging guys every night how can she narrow the father down to just one guy?

Agree 199% ..

I’m not interested in their Facebook and Line ..... but most guys I know have like 2 million contacts on their phone ... almost like a data base ..... I’m not into that, just a waste of time ....

Yes, agree again, unless you do a DNA test, she’s probably banged at least half a dozen guys in a week .. who’s the father? Who knows?