Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Pine3

7 months Pregnant Freelancer BR

Pine3

Just had a short time session back at Amari with a 34 yr old TG that was whopping 7 months pregnant. Her ST rate was 500! Even by my standard fucking a pregnant girl is messed up. This will be her second child. The father a Brit left her hanging, just bailed on her, and went back to the U.K.

The sex was amazing, she was into it, and we connected. Great stuff. Gave her 1200 cuz that's how a nice guy I am.

Pattaya

Gorda

Just had a short time session back at Amari with a 34 yr old TG that was whopping 7 months pregnant. Her ST rate was 500! Even by my standard fucking a pregnant girl is messed up. This will be her second child. The father a Brit left her hanging, just bailed on her, and went back to the U.K.

The sex was amazing, she was into it, and we connected. Great stuff. Gave her 1200 cuz that's how a nice guy I am.

Pattaya

navidnavid

Glad you are having a good time...sorry if I sounded harsh, I'm jealous ....there's nothing more erotic to me than rubbing baby oil on a pregnant woman belly, tits, and labia majora and then fucking her while she squeals like a lil slut in estrus

Edited by navidnavid

QuotaMan

What scumbag impregnates a woman, especially a working girl, and just ditches her (and then will most likely be back in Thailand in the future to continue his sexual escapades)?

Cowards

Pine3

I have had two sessions earlier today so this was my third go at it. For me that's a lot, however the experience was so far fetched that I was rock hard again after a few minutes. When we kissed goodbye I turned her around to rub her belly with my rock hard dick sticking out off my robe was pressing into her back! A very cool experience, so much so that I'm contemplating making another round to BR or Soi 6! She was the best kisser I have had so far as TGs fucking suck at kissing.

FROST MEDIC999

The one with big tits I hooked up with at iBar. The one in this thread I picked up a little while ago at BR as stated in subject.

Ah clear as mud thanks and the hotel you have near Soi 6 is called what as I seem to of forgotten

Pine3

Ah clear as mud thanks and the Hotel you have near Soi 6 is called what as I seem to of forgotten

Same is stated in first post! If your close feel free to PM for a beer. Room service & Paul King infomercials now.

kakebur

Hell of a mom

Perthie

Candid Photography on PA in generalised terms - 

If the girl has refused a pic' and you have sneaked one, you didn't have her consent and you can't use it on PA.

Sorry chaps, pic and comments removed.

Cheers

Perthie

baddog666

I think I saw her last night on BR.... Had a pregnant chick years back in Central America...didn't want to take her top off in the room, it was well concealed.....probably afraid I would send her away....good time !

Also had a Thai girl used to see pretty regularly...her Thai BF knocked her up and bailed...typical...she was about 8 months  in.....have to admit...pregnant sex rocks.

navidnavid

look under my avatar 

Joethescot

What scumbag impregnates a woman, especially a working girl, and just ditches her (and then will most likely be back in Thailand in the future to continue his sexual escapades)?

Cowards

Well said!! Poor fucking girl being left to deal with something this gentleman had a big hand in. Kills me to hear of such, and I really hope the girl lands on some luck!

Houten Kop

On Beach Road I have seen many fatties, but now I have found one who is really pregnant, even “ready to drop”.

She is usually sitting on the beach with other girls near Mike’s Shopping Mall.

Her name is Puki, from Ubon Ratchathani, 30 years old and seven months pregnant by Werner, a German who dropped her.

When she is not pregnant, she works at BigC Extra (previously Carrefour) on Pattayaklang.

She wanted 600 baht, bareback, no backdoor.

stacksreg123
On 17/02/2017 at 16:15, QuotaMan said:

Cowards

What kind of prostitute doesn't fuckin make sure she won't be getting pregnant from a John?

People who can't think for themselves are gonna have a hard time in life, that's the way it goes.

Mr_wimpy

Never done the walk of shame with a ladyboy, but imagine this must be nearly on par?

Danolo

Simple solution to unwanted pregnancy. Get a vasectomy.

Jake.houston
5 minutes ago, Mr_wimpy said:

Never done the walk of shame with a ladyboy, but imagine this must be nearly on par?

Met an 18 year old in BKK off Thai Friendly that was knocked up by her European ex.

she was about 8 months along. Super cute and horny as hell. Seemed like we fucked three days straight until I had to go to Pattaya. her tits were amazing as was her libido.

I was perfectly fine walking through the hotel with her. She sends me pics of her kid every now and then. Cute kid.

WalterA
On 18/02/2017 at 01:15, QuotaMan said:

Cowards

On the surface the guy sounds like an ass, but since we don’t know all the facts or any except hearsay, it’s not fair to judge him either ... there could be a combination of one million factors

.... is this really so uncommon in Thailand .... most bar girls etc probably have a kid or two in the village and no boyfriend or whatever in sight .....

WalterA
9 minutes ago, Danolo said:

Simple solution to unwanted pregnancy. Get a vasectomy.

The pill?

WalterA
2 hours ago, Houten Kop said:

When she is not pregnant, she works at BigC Extra (previously Carrefour) on Pattayaklang.

She wanted 600 baht, bareback, no backdoor.

Big C doesn’t allow women to work if they are pregnant .... ? Sounds doubtful ... I’ve seen pregnant women working at the registers ....

Danolo
1 minute ago, WalterA said:

The pill?

If you are talking about birth control pills for women, I think there is ample evidence that BG's are not disciplined enough to take them, as needed.

The vasectomy allows me to be sure.

I had mine done at age 26, (now 72) and it was the best decision I ever made.

WalterA
1 minute ago, Danolo said:

If you are talking about birth control pills for women, I think there is ample evidence that BG's are not disciplined enough to take them, as needed.

I don’t think women can have a vasectomy ... maybe they should take the pill

Mr_wimpy
7 minutes ago, Jake.houston said:

Met an 18 year old in BKK off Thai Friendly that was knocked up by her European ex.

she was about 8 months along. Super cute and horny as hell. Seemed like we fucked three days straight until I had to go to Pattaya. her tits were amazing as was her libido.

I was perfectly fine walking through the hotel with her. She sends me pics of her kid every now and then. Cute kid.

Fair play mate.

I don’t even like watching pregnant news readers on tv.  Annoys me for some reason. I know that’s a bit weird, before you question it.

Where would you draw the line though and feel a little embarrassed. ... a pregnant dwarf?

Danolo
5 minutes ago, WalterA said:

I don’t think women can have a vasectomy ... maybe they should take the pill

Are you deliberately trying to avoid responsibility?

Certainly women working in the sex industry would be smart to practice effective birth control, but the fact remains, often they do not.

At least getting snipped gives you assurance that you are not spilling your seed randomly and making babies.-

Seems like the responsible course of action to take.

Mr_wimpy
2 minutes ago, Danolo said:

Are you deliberately trying to avoid responsibility?

Certainly women working in the sex industry would be smart to practice effective birth control, but the fact remains, often they do not.

At least getting snipped gives you assurance that you are not spilling your seed randomly and making babies.-

Seems like the responsible course of action to take.

You’re a bit of a funny one on here (not being nasty)

do you think you’ll ever make it to Thailand?  Understand you are in your 70’s and stuff.