IGNORED

Yamaha Tricity vs Honda PCX 150 customized three wheeler

dthomasss

I am looking at upgrading my Fino to have more stability and balance. Yamaha tricity (84,000) has two wheels on the front on separate axels so it still tilts and is same width as other Scooters. Ozimoto offers a totally different machine. If you buy a pcx150 (83,000) and take it them, for 45,000 they replace the back wheel with two larger wheels on a single axel so it doesn't tilt. It is a bit wider so not as easy to ride between cars but it is more stable. Any reviews or suggestions?

IMG-20170203-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20170203-WA0002.jpg

One of the Biggest complaints of the Tri City is Parking....Close spaces become a Hassle when two wheels in the front..This Bike never got off the Ground and few units were sold...This PCX makes More sense and Parts Plentiful

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

ive got a honda click that ozimoto converted to 3 wheeler charged me 60000 baht two of my friends have also got clicks from him [george aussie guy]

its the dogs bollocks once you get used to it. if you are used to ordinary m/c then you have to learn to get your legs off thefloor befor you take off

recomend him to anyone

any holes a goal

ive got a honda click that ozimoto converted to 3 wheeler charged me 60000 baht two of my friends have also got clicks from him [george aussie guy]

its the dogs bollocks once you get used to it. if you are used to ordinary m/c then you have to learn to get your legs off thefloor befor you take off

recomend him to anyone

Any photos?

Tricity is just a scooter, it wont stand up on its own and is heavier to steer. It brakes better and is a little smoother to ride than your average scooter.

Ozimoto, for the true trike option, has a Facebook page, they are on thepprasit Rd.

If stability is your main concern then its a no contest,  Ozimoto conversion has to be the way to go. Yes you will need to adjust your riding skills as the Ozimoto conversion means you are riding a true trike. In addition as mentioned you would not be as nimble through traffic but seeing as you are looking for more stability I shouldn't think that would be a major problem.

recomend him to anyone

Did Ozimoto organize the re assignment of the licensing documents to describe the new configuration of the vehicle ? ( or was that even necessary? )

I know I could ask them direct on the website, but thought the answer might interest others. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

By seeing this photo   , this trike made for a disabled person (see the rolator stored on it..) it could easily made with a kind of platform / trunk  behind so no need of taxi or car for big shopping if little far from Tesco or big c ...

photo-1d.jpg

This model could be good for storage transformation ...

photo.jpg

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

What is the price in Pattaya for a PCX 150. Any way to negotiate a better price? I got quoted 88k whick is above list I think???

What is the price in Pattaya for a PCX 150. Any way to negotiate a better price? I got quoted 88k whick is above list I think???

Considering Mityon own nearly all the Dealers in Pattaya I doubt it unless willing to travel to Sri Ratcha or Sattahip.

Price quoted probably includes theft insurance (1 yr), Govt insurance, number plate, registration, etc, etc

wel im meeting my mate at 2pm on sunday at the triangle bar. we both have a honda click converted by ozimoto.

they will be parked out side fo about an hour so anyone passing by will see them mine is the red one with a box on the back and my mates is an orange one

any holes a goal

Archived