IGNORED

Whatsapp on Iphone 5s

osofedup

Hi gents

My WhatsApp requires upgrading to new version but when I visit app store and upgrade it appears to load then just stops. I have looked at help functions which mainly say sign out of iTunes and app store then sign back on..tried this with no effect.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Hi gents

My WhatsApp requires upgrading to new version but when I visit app store and upgrade it appears to load then just stops. I have looked at help functions which mainly say sign out of iTunes and app store then sign back on..tried this with no effect.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Have you tried restarting the phone before reinstalling? Also, how much available room is there on the device? 

Whatsapp is quite a large app so make sure you have space free on your phone (I would suggest 300Mb+ just to be sure) and also a decent internet connection so it doesn't time out.

Archived