IGNORED

Our baby is getting bigger ....

Sunny Valentine

thanks, see you on the 27th dec with my mates and our bartercards

Not wanting to start any controversy - Honest

What is this about 700 Baht barfine for all day please explain

WOW!! S.V. the place looks hot and me and my buddies will be there on the our first day there got to check it out. As long as you got tequila and Vodka Lipos I am in like sin. Hope to see you in about 23 days bro take care I wish you and your business great success. adios

Robert

Becareful, The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow... Arriba Arriba Cabrones!!!

Went in couple of weeks back, very nice bar. Need to go back a couple more times to get a good look at the selection of ladies available

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

cant wait to go there and let loose. will look whenever i go to patts

Travel, Alcohol, Girls, Gym

w1370i.jpg

Yes it looks very good ! . . And thats is a high rank in my professional eyes and party experience ! . . . . . See you on Saturday. . . .

C O L O M B I A 

looks like a top bar mate, will defo be going there in 2 weeks, happy days are here again, time to party in pattaya

Will check the place out on my next trip Sunny, the place looks great.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image