Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Majestic Condominium, Jomtien.

cbedford2005

hi

how far and easy is it to get to Majestic Condominium”, Jomtien.from 2nd road late at night 2 am ish. i am coming from.from 2nd road and Thanon Chaiyaphruek andwould be sober as coming from working here Voova Group, 138/1 Thanon Chaiyaphruek, Muang Pattaya, 

would not have a bike

An area info/baht bus and condo info would be good

cheers

No baht buses on second road.

You'd have to use a mototaxi.

Majestic is far enough back from Second Road for you to NOT want to walk - especially at that time.

BTW, you do know that Majestic is a dump?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

ok thanks maybe park lane or amazon be better then just size on condo i saw at majestic was much bigger

thanks

If you want to be able to use a baht bus then you need to be near to Beach Road or Thappraya.

Someone advertised a nice looking condo near where you're working on here a while ago. Older place but look OK.

Lots of places between Beach & Second Roads with condos to rent.

If you don't want to be too far from Chaiaphruek then VT8 is cheap. It's nearly empty, mainly unsold and people don't want to be that far down Jomtien.

Other possibilities if you're interested.

If you want to be able to use a baht bus then you need to be near to Beach Road or Thappraya.

Someone advertised a nice looking condo near where you're working on here a while ago. Older place but look OK.

Lots of places between Beach & Second Roads with condos to rent.

If you don't want to be too far from Chaiaphruek then VT8 is cheap. It's nearly empty, mainly unsold and people don't want to be that far down Jomtien.

Other possibilities if you're interested.

hi

thanks i know there are lots of nice studios in my price range-upto 10k baht a month- but i need a proper one bedroom

i realised about baht bus after i posted my end up buying a cheap car

will take a look at vt 8

cheers 

VT8 will be 48 sq m studios.

Under 10k for a 1-bed does limit your options.

No baht buses on second road.

You'd have to use a mototaxi.

Majestic is far enough back from Second Road for you to NOT want to walk - especially at that time.

hi

sorry to be a pain but any rough idea what moto taxi would cost park lane to near view point Thanon Chaiyaphruek= 

View Point
Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand which is 2.7 km

cheers

I never use them.

NEVER. EVER.

:-)

A friend does regularly and I think he pays about 60 baht from Jomtien (near the arch) to South Pattaya (near the school).

Even if your journey is shorter, I can't see it being much less?

If you know you're going to do it daily, strike a deal with one of the drivers near the condo. I'm sure they'd be very happy to have a regular customer?

Got that right.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

If you are already on soi chaiyapreuk maybe check out baan suan lalanaa. Good luck on a proper 1 bedroom at 10K per month though

Baan Lalana is down that way....  and has some nice condos.... soi 3 I Think from memory...  might be worth taking a look at.

If you are already on soi chaiyapreuk maybe check out baan suan lalanaa. Good luck on a proper 1 bedroom at 10K per month though

Sorry I didn't see your post b4 I replied....   

• 5 months later...

Park lane units do have a separate bedroom ,even though the Condos are just 36 sqm. Paradise Park i think the same .Majestic is old and looks tatty .Mostly studios .Only good thing is the balcony's are a decent size.

I would go for Baan Suan  lalanaa .No separate bedroom ,but some of the were nicely renovated by Iguna 8 years or so ago .Has a nice pool .

Archived