Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Attn: all you self dosing roid users.. what blood tests do i need?

zenzen11

I found a lab here in Pattaya that will let me order my own blood tests.. 

There are probably a few of these here?

They will test:

Beta-HCG

Cortisol

E2

Testosterone

FSH

LH

Progesterone

Prolactin

Each test is about 600 baht.

Questions;  are there any other tests you would recommend?

Do you know of a cheaper lab somewhere?

Thanks for the info

I know of a lab on third road near Twin Tiger gym just head a few shops south on the same side of the road.

I'm not sure on the pricing though, you'd have to check.

What is the name of that lab please

What is the name of that lab please.I mean the one that charges 600 baht

Name of the lab I was talking about in first post is ....... http://www.pattaya-lab.com ... Look at and page for "special test price sheet"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MT Interlab just south of Tony's gym on 3rd road and Pattaya Tai. Link to their promotions. http://www.mtinterlab.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/p1.jpg

If you go in, they have every test you can imagine with each price along with it. 

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

Thanks for all the info ..

I will put it to use

It is always a good pinpoint if you make sure your Cholesterol is in balance too. Whether you are on steroids or not. HDL to LDL ratio and total triglycerides is important to keep in balance - for good health and good immune-function.

HDL - High Density Lipoprotein - good cholesterol - should be high. Basically a good diet, with healthy fats will rise it. But there are also other factors, well-being, sunlight(Vit-d), etc.. 

LDL - Low Density Lipoprotein - bad cholesterol - should be low obviously. A high HDL will actually fight to keep the LDL low, but if you continously consume excess calories it will rise no matter what. 

Steroids will tend to LOWER your HDL and increase your LDL - But this depends on dosages , duration of use , diet , lifestyle , well-being , etc.. You might use steroids and have a perfectly fine Cholesterol-profile, it is individual to a certain extent. 

www.ThaiPeptides.com - IGF-1 - Line ID : Thai.Peptides - Email : [email protected]

Got some results back of anyone is interested .

I am a 51 year old man.. no health problems.. no drinking..

Estradol 25.4 pg/no

Range 25.8 -60.7

Albumin 4.82 g/do

Range 3.40-4.80

SHBG 49.68 nmol/L

Range

(20-49 years) 18.3-54.1

(>=50 years) 20.6-76.7

Test ....307 ng/do

(20-49 years) 349-836

(>=50) 193-740

Free Test ... 4.45 ng/Dale

(20-49) 5.71-17.84

(>=50) 4.70-13.63

Bio Available Test 116 ng/dL

(20-49) 125.65- 412.10

(>=50) 103.46-317.00

I think time to get some testosterone...

What do you think?

Got some results back of anyone is interested .

I am a 51 year old man.. no health problems.. no drinking..

Estradol 25.4 pg/no

Range 25.8 -60.7

Albumin 4.82 g/do

Range 3.40-4.80

SHBG 49.68 nmol/L

Range

(20-49 years) 18.3-54.1

(>=50 years) 20.6-76.7

Test ....307 ng/do

(20-49 years) 349-836

(>=50) 193-740

Free Test ... 4.45 ng/Dale

(20-49) 5.71-17.84

(>=50) 4.70-13.63

Bio Available Test 116 ng/dL

(20-49) 125.65- 412.10

(>=50) 103.46-317.00

I think time to get some testosterone...

What do you think?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalku 

Sir, what is your hight and weight? do you exercise regularly? do you eat healthy? (get more healthy fats, nonfried nuts, eggs with raw yolk, garlic) - you can boost your testosterone in 1 day naturally with the right kind of diet+lifestyle. If you want to get testosterone injection or pills or course you can... But it may just make the problem worse later, if you dont have these things in check first :) Anyhow, your numbers did not look that bad ! Good luck =) 

www.ThaiPeptides.com - IGF-1 - Line ID : Thai.Peptides - Email : [email protected]

170 pounds ..

65 kilos?

5'9"

No exercise

I eat very well .. everything fresh

According to this website that divides test levels by age ..

I have the levels of an 85 year old man...

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/01/16/normal-testosterone-levels/

Test levels taken as an average of ALL ages tell me I am normal .. averaging ages 20-90

But, when the levels are separated by age .. much different results are accepted as "normal"

I guess it's up to me. Too decide

Couldn't you go to one of the many hospitals and get a blood test there im pretty sure they know the tests you need and they would give you a prescription  for what you need from there would take 2 days.

Couldn't you go to one of the many hospitals and get a blood test there im pretty sure they know the tests you need and they would give you a prescription  for what you need from there would take 2 days.

LOL .. a hospital means a "doctor"  who may or PROBABLY NOT know what tests I need.  There are a few Men's Clinics and doctors here that specialize in these things I could go to as well .... if I wanted to pay his fee ... and I do not.  I am convinced that the people to ask about these questions are not "doctors" who have a set regime and stock answers for everything.  I would rather ask people that actually USE steroids and things like that .. and that experiment with them on a daily basis.

The only doctors I would go see are surgeons ... 

All the rest of the info I need is on the internet .. 

My guess is you need more healthy fats and some exercise. If you sleep ok your levels will rise. Do some heavy squats or leg-press and some mixed heavy lifts. That is super effective at raising test. Combine it with a good number of raw egg yolks from the small farm eggs, from a local market (not CP eggs) - you will notice difference in your mood and libido - energy-level surely. Good luck ! Dont look for the easy way out !

Thanks for all the info ..

I will put it to use

zenzen, don't worry too much about your health. Enjoy life, have lots of friends and you will be happy, healthy and free. Worrying about your health is the biggest health problem there is.

zenzen, don't worry too much about your health. Enjoy life, have lots of friends and you will be happy, healthy and free. Worrying about your health is the biggest health problem there is.

Totally agree with you my friend ...

A+ +100000000

Sent from my SM-T715Y using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Heck yes. Time to boost up the T if you want to decease body fat and increase muscle mass

I'm younger Mid 30s and keep my T around 1000-1100. And E2 levels Mid 20s.

All depends what your goals are. it's going to take time and self exploring how much T and AI blocker doses you will need to keep normal blood levels.

T will increase sex drive for sure. But too much e2 will keep you limp. Balance my friend. And before you get into the Test make sure it's done proplerly and for right reasons

Don't forget the hcg every 6 weeks or so to keep your testes creating your own T and preventing ball size from decreasing

Also don't believe the fake news that T is bad for you.

I'm getting old like you.   I take vitamin c and v and try a variety of supplements.  I got tested for testerone and some other things.   I work out about 3-4 times per week and there are plenty of women around of all ages including hot young adults.  Suffice it to say, I have the T levels of a 20 yo.   I can scratch T off the list of fixes for me.

Also don't believe the fake news that T is bad for you.

You may be right. What if you're not?

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 2:41 PM, zenzen11 said:

Totally agree with you my friend ...

A+ +100000000

Sent from my SM-T715Y using Tapatalk

Start with 150 mgs of Test per week and than after 4-6 weeks go back in and get your levels checked to see where your at. Than you can see what the numbers are and if you need to adjust your dose or add an AI.

Thai-peptide, you are my new best friend.

Seriously though, hitting the nail on the head with your posts.  The day may come when pharmaceuticals are needed, but yeah, there are so many natural things that you should be doing first and resorting to meds as a last resort. 

Since you do not want to see a doctor and all you need is on the internet, do just that...google 'natural ways to boost testosterone' through diet, through exercise, through lifestyle, compile a list of the most do-able ones for You and your situation, implement the plan with serious regiment and monitoring/logbook and monitor your results after 1 month.  I'm not being a wise-guy Zen, and actually agree with you to some degree, but I do tend to put my thoughts out bluntly. 

Best wishes

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:53 AM, Thai_Peptides said:

Sir, what is your hight and weight? do you exercise regularly? do you eat healthy? (get more healthy fats, nonfried nuts, eggs with raw yolk, garlic) - you can boost your testosterone in 1 day naturally with the right kind of diet+lifestyle. If you want to get testosterone injection or pills or course you can... But it may just make the problem worse later, if you dont have these things in check first :) Anyhow, your numbers did not look that bad ! Good luck =) 

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2017 at 2:42 PM, zenzen11 said:

I found a lab here in Pattaya that will let me order my own blood tests.. 

There are probably a few of these here?

They will test:

Beta-HCG

Cortisol

E2

Testosterone

FSH

LH

Progesterone

Prolactin

Each test is about 600 baht.

Questions;  are there any other tests you would recommend?

Do you know of a cheaper lab somewhere?

Thanks for the info

i get testosterone and estrogen levels tested only ,because i pay the same price as you.and 1200 is enough for me to fork out . i am a light user for 10+ yrs  .usually 2mil of sus 250 once  a week or  2x1mil  cyp. 

got my first check ever 2 yrs ago. my test was 3 times normal upper limit,estrogen was 2 times normal upper limit,which is not good for staying lean.i added half a tab of aromadex every 4 days ,which took my estrogen levels  back within normal.

keep an eye on blood pressure as well

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Test only is easy.  Just test and estrogen, though you may what the sensitive essay for estradiol, which is more accurate for males.  If you use a nandrolone based steriod you would want to check prolactin levels.  If orals liver functions (ast alt) as well most orals greatly effect cholesterol.

• 5 weeks later...

you need to get your hematology checked as well, this is usually covered in a general blood work test.

make sure your hematocrit and hemoglobin are in range... once you introduce test these values will increase, it is important to keep your hematocrit below 50...your rbc count will also rise.

as peptides commented, your numbers are not bad, your free test, (which is the important number) is quite good for your age, your height and weight is very good, do you take ED drugs?.. those are probably all you need.....

if you want to do TRT for life, introducing test could put you on that road, it affects everyone differently, you might recover just fine, but then you might wind up screwing up your HPTA for life.... make sure you look into recovery assistance, not a full PCT but you will will need some assistance to get your test production back to normal after you discontinue use.

Archived