Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where in Pattaya I can remove my stitches?

desperado40

My last medical appointment surprisingly culminated in a small surgery. Now I have tasteful stitches on my back but it's not going to ruin my Pattaya holiday. I just need some information about hospitals in Pattaya where I can go to remove my stitches without waiting hours with dozens of other patients.

Maybe sb knows how much it can cost and if hospitals are open during Buddha day?

pattaya memorial hospital on pattaya klang is fine

Bangkok pattaya hospital if you fancy spending alot :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

^^^^

This

No need for the expense or inconvenience of traipsing off to a hospital for them to eventually have a nurse snip your stitches

Any clinic...theyre everywhere in Pattaya

My last medical appointment surprisingly culminated in a small surgery. Now I have tasteful stitches on my back but it's not going to ruin my Pattaya holiday. I just need some information about hospitals in Pattaya where I can go to remove my stitches without waiting hours with dozens of other patients.

Maybe sb knows how much it can cost and if hospitals are open during Buddha day?

Any MD can remove stitches assuming there are no staples (which uses a small tool). Frankly anyone with the right scissors and rubber gloves can remove stitches. 

Search for whatever western trained MD people here seem to trust.

Pattaya Memorial is a nice place but you can wait like any hospital. Lots of Rooskies seem to go there.

If you are out and about I have found the best hospital is PhyaThai in Sriracha arranged through the ex-pat relations guy Gavin Waddell.

Just get a girl to remove them. It's not as technical as putting them in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The funny thing about first impressions is you don't get a second chance at them!

The few times I had stitches, always removed them myself. Just give the area of the stitches a good cleaning with rubbing alcohol first, then cut the knot with a scissors and pull.

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, MalcolmT said:

can get removed at any clinic, and a lot cheaper than hospital

Bit late......the thread is 4 months old,stitches will have fallen out already :Oops5:

Archived