IGNORED

Singapore & Bali

Senorteej

Had my first trip to Patts last month. To say it was better than no other ....is an understatement.

I'm trying to do Singapore and Bali next time around. Any places in either location compare to LOS? I wanna enjoy beaches, nightlife, and .....the rest.....Any info would help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Singapore's beaches are generally filthy (yeah ok, Pattaya's are too) except maybe the ones on Sentosa. If my gay hairdresser is to be believed, one near Changi Village is not too bad but he might be going there for other purposes.

Nightlife (I assume you mean taking girls) is expensive unless you go to the $50 30-minute Thai brothels in Geylang.

since Pattaya was your first , maybe Phuket would satisfy your needs for the 2nd? The problem is that you started at the top , no other place compares with Pattaya on the package!

I liked Phuket a lot better than Singapore, haven't visited Bali but my friends say its great but they aren't really interested in p4p.

A bottle of beer in a Singapore nightclub is almost the same price as a BJ in Thailand.

Singapore's beaches are generally filthy (yeah ok, Pattaya's are too) except maybe the ones on Sentosa. If my gay hairdresser is to be believed, one near Changi Village is not too bad but he might be going there for other purposes.

Nightlife (I assume you mean taking girls) is expensive unless you go to the $50 30-minute Thai brothels in Geylang.

Yea that's what I hear, regarding expensive. I mainly wanna check-out the worlds tallest pool and tour the city in Singapore. I'm reserving the beach for Bali.

I liked Phuket a lot better than Singapore, haven't visited Bali but my friends say its great but they aren't really interested in p4p.

A bottle of beer in a Singapore nightclub is almost the same price as a BJ in Thailand.

Yea I was going to visit Phuket after Pattaya. However, we got word of flooding and settled for Koh Chang. I may try to tackle Phuket next time around though

since Pattaya was your first , maybe Phuket would satisfy your needs for the 2nd? The problem is that you started at the top , no other place compares with Pattaya on the package!

That's my concern 555, that I started at the top. I kinda feel obligated to go back. I suppose a few days in Pattaya again won't hurt. But I really wanna see what the rest of Southeast Asia has to offer.

Yea that's what I hear, regarding expensive. I mainly wanna check-out the worlds tallest pool and tour the city in Singapore. I'm reserving the beach for Bali.

The Infinity pool at the Sands in Singapore is reserved for hotel guests ONLY... so you won't be "checking-out" the pool... (unless you are planning on staying there)...

The closest you can get is the observation deck, which is at the other end of the roof... and it costs a pretty penny to go up there...

Alcohol is heavily taxed... a pint or bottle of beer will set you back around $10 or higher as an example...

Although you can find a family run place or hawker stall beverage place for a little under $10...

Geylang or Orchard are ok in a pinch... but Orchard is a pure rip off IMHO...  but you have to do your research and develop a short list of places to target...

Personally, I go to Singapore for the FOOD... leave the mongering to LOS, or Phils or elsewhere...

Archived