IGNORED

The Kitchen

ChiFlyer

They have two locations in Pattaya.

http://www.kitchen-thailand.com/

When I was putting together my restaurant list a couple of guys recommended this place. IMO it's pretty good food at a moderate price and I think that is what they are trying to be. I went to the one on Second Road near soi 10. Good service and good food. This is not a higher end place like Bruno's etc. I would go again, but it is not a place I would make a special trip for. I just happened to be shopping in the area and stopped in for lunch.

Below is a pic of the Chicken Wrap and an Iced Coffee. Total damages about 300 Baht.

The Kitchen.JPG 

I tried this place and found the food below average and way overpriced for the quality. Had a lamb shank that tasted like microwaved airline food.

You can do better. 

I tried this place and found the food below average and way overpriced for the quality. Had a lamb shank that tasted like microwaved airline food.

You can do better. 

Understood. I liked it for a light lunch spot.

I have eaten at Kitchen and agree on the lamb shank, just did not taste good. I have also tried the pasta carbonara, and it was ok but not the best i have eaten. Maybe the one on beachroad is better??

I went several times to the Kitchen located near the Night Bazaar shopping complex. One time breakfast and the other pizza. Both were very good.

However, third time I went there, I ordered and they tried to charge me the price for a certain breakfast plate, and they didn't give me several items on that were supposed to come with it. 

Never went back.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Archived