IGNORED

hotel where i can sleep on daytime?

bigmuu

any  recommendation noise free hotels in pattaya

i love night life...i try not leave my loom before its dark (yes  dracula is my second name)

on my first trip i was in new nordic hotel Pratamnak hill  good place but construction work...i dont like to wake up with noise of anglegrinder

pratamnak is a bit far from action...

Suomi-no country for white man

Sutus Court hotel.  

Just around the corner from Canterbury Tales on Soi Bhakouw

Stayed there many times

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Which ever hotel you choose.....just book the first 3 nights.

That way if its too noisy you can change rooms at least once, then if it's no better you have time to check out your second choice place. Go in there (daytime) and just ask to see a quiet room within your price range. If they want your business it'll be no problem. Don't forget to bring a few thousand for room deposit just in case.

Some BM's swear by this place for peace and quiet.....http://www.chabahutresortpattaya.com/aboutus.php

Chaiyapoon is generally very quiet all day 'til about 5 pm, this is when the evening shift of "ladies" start selling their wares.

ER

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

chaba hut  looks nice

English rose 5pm is good time to wake up  i ll keep er in mind too

5 stars...ähem   i m a bit of Kee Niao

Archived