Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Centara Azure - Special Offer

LOTTELLEE WINNA

• 1 month later...

3000 Baht sounds expensive & not on my to try list.

Sounds like many new hotels they are being rammed in & thrown together at the expense of quality & taking the market for granted.

Reading the food is crap & the rooms are covered in paint & the over all work was rushed to get it open sounds like modern day Pattaya.

At 3,000 Baht you can stay in a hotel with a good reputation & with good reviews here from members.

Thanks for this thread as until I read it I had put down this hotel on my list.

Thanks.

Jack.

I have for the last 3 years stayed at a guesthouse that has a view of this "disaster", I admit I have never stayed in the hotel but have watched in amazement at its construction and recent attempts to commission it, I also am not sure it was marketed as a "hotel" originally?

Just now, geezerrb said:

I have for the last 3 years stayed at a guesthouse that has a view of this "disaster", I admit I have never stayed in the hotel but have watched in amazement at its construction and recent attempts to commission it, I also am not sure it was marketed as a "hotel" originally?

By the by I think the Tulip development across the road is suffering an even worse fate, it has been almost static in the same 3 year period.

22 hours ago, geezerrb said:

By the by I think the Tulip development across the road is suffering an even worse fate, it has been almost static in the same 3 year period.

The development across the Soi, and the Centara Azure project have been so slow it's ridiculous. From what I've seen there is always some work going on but the developers seem to have just done enough each month to keep investigators away. 

On 2/1/2017 at 3:07 PM, get0ffdanutzz said:

But is it girl friendly ???

Yes...it is part of the Centara group. They are all guest friendly.

On 3/14/2017 at 0:09 PM, Jack Frost said:

3000 Baht sounds expensive & not on my to try list.

Sounds like many new Hotels they are being rammed in & thrown together at the expense of quality & taking the market for granted.

Reading the food is crap & the rooms are covered in paint & the over all work was rushed to get it open sounds like modern day Pattaya.

At 3,000 Baht you can stay in a Hotel with a good reputation & with good reviews here from members.

Thanks for this thread as until I read it I had put down this hotel on my list.

Thanks.

Jack.

At 3,000THB pn, I would agree that there are other (better) options around, However, I paid only 1,800THB pn less than a month ago...at that price, it represents good value in my book.

I have already posted a review of this hotel and I conclude that this is a very classy hotel in a good location.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, briant1105 said:

I am trying to make up mymind between this hotel and areca lodge super deluxe room next door. Both fall in 2000 price range. Any suggestions?

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 C5502 發送

Having stayed in both, I would choose on price...they are both good.

booked some kind of condo in this hotel for my upcoming trip in oct/nov, no breakfast but only 1200b night and possibilty to use pool and gym..

On 1/31/2017 at 11:43 AM, davidge said:

Am I the only one who thinks having the shower in the bedroom is a really bad idea?

I had to re-read and check that twice!

In HK it's acceptable in exchange for a cheap room, it's basically a tiny ensuite but that photo looks crazy, especially for Patts!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2017 at 10:31 AM, briant1105 said:

I am trying to make up mymind between this hotel and areca lodge super deluxe room next door. Both fall in 2000 price range. Any suggestions?

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 C5502 發送

Stayed in the Areca & did not like it, that was my experience but I am hotel hard to please.

Tim Boutique hotel if under 2000 Baht is top notch & very nice for us guys.

Jack.

• 4 weeks later...

Might try it for a few days.

Any better around this area at a decent price ????

Thanks in advance.

Jack.

On 3/29/2017 at 6:29 AM, Richie said:

In HK it's acceptable in exchange for a cheap room, it's basically a tiny ensuite but that photo looks crazy, especially for Patts!

I value my privacy in the bathroom, I would only choose a room with a bathroom like this as a last resort. I'd also be worried how comfortable the girls would be with it. I know some guys like it, but surely it turns more customers away? Seems like an odd design decision.

6 hours ago, Jack Frost said:

Might try it for a few days.

Any better around this area at a decent price ????

Thanks in advance.

Jack.

Try the neighboring Centra Avenue. Usually cheaper and pretty good.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm booked in here for 10 days in June, wish I had read this before. I took a Pattaya resident friends word for it that it would make a nice change from Tim's Boutique hotel.

Why I don't just stick with where I'm happy ...

Archived