Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Drones

Tx_Bounty

I have a DJI FC 40. 

It has a camera fitted.

I bought it in the auction in Pattaya a few years ago and have only flown it about 30 times.

I heard about the requirement to register it on the radio the last day of the amnesty last week.

I immediately down loaded the form filled it in and sent my Thai wife to to register it at the police  station ( not Soi 9 station ).

They only asked what was the use she told them personal entertainment use not commercial use.

They signed it and gave her a photo copy no request for any proof of insurance from them.

its now laminated and inside the box.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

6 hours ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

I have a DJI FC 40. 

It has a camera fitted.

I bought it in the auction in Pattaya a few years ago and have only flown it about 30 times.

I heard about the requirement to register it on the radio the last day of the amnesty last week.

I immediately down loaded the form filled it in and sent my Thai wife to to register it at the police  station ( not Soi 9 station ).

They only asked what was the use she told them personal entertainment use not commercial use.

They signed it and gave her a photo copy no request for any proof of insurance from them.

its now laminated and inside the box.

JDM

Thanks for that, I bought a drone for use at work when I passed through Singapore last year - if I ever bring it home I will need to register it so will have to locate the website etc and get my wife to do the same.

It has to be achievable as there are DJI shops in Bangkok selling everything from small drones to really big ones.

I do like my Mavic Pro - got some good shots and video of the island I work on in PNG.  Also handy for doing site surveys and checking line of sight for P2P links

Formerly w3bmast3r (2003 - 2006), and TechSupport (2006 - 2017)

15 hours ago, dannyth said:

Thanks for that, I bought a drone for use at work when I passed through Singapore last year - if I ever bring it home I will need to register it so will have to locate the website etc and get my wife to do the same.

It has to be achievable as there are DJI shops in Bangkok selling everything from small drones to really big ones.

I do like my Mavic Pro - got some good shots and video of the island I work on in PNG.  Also handy for doing site surveys and checking line of sight for P2P links

what are the prices for drones in thailand say a mavic pro or dji phantom , thanks

10 hours ago, onehunglo said:

what are the prices for drones in thailand say a mavic pro or dji phantom , thanks

Depends where you buy them and if they have any current promotions on - I got the FLY MORE pack from Singapore (3 batteries + car charger etc) and it was a bit more expensive than I saw it for in the Shop in Crystal @ Ram Itra

Can't remeber exact price, will double check when I get home

D

Formerly w3bmast3r (2003 - 2006), and TechSupport (2006 - 2017)

• 1 month later...

I brought my DJI mavic to thailand flies very well and takes great videos super crisp and great vibrant colours. Definitely something you should look into just be careful of the wiring when you're flying your drone but these day all drones are hight tech and will avoid them.

Sign at Sanctuary of Truth 361053449de787dcd01fa090828f20b4.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Archived