Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Posting a picture

Spit78

Hi.

This may be a dumb question, but I have problems attaching a picture to a comment i made.
I thought it to be so easy as to hit the picture-button in the editor, paste in the URL of the picture you want to upload and hit OK.

The only thing that happened when I did this was that the name of the file came as plain text, but not the rest of the URL. You can see my post here:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/42972-best-thai-girl-you-barfined-photos-please-no-nudes/page-211#entry3930971

File size of the picture was 821kb. Is this too big a file size, or what else have I done wrong?

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Thanks for the help!
Hitting the More Reply Options button helped a lot :laugh:

Thanks for the help!

Hitting the More Reply Options button helped a lot :laugh:

Actually that is a good point. I updated the post I linked to so that it is clearer in the case where you are replying in an existing thread.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Archived