IGNORED

awesome new gym opening

paulyd2k

popped in new gym today off khao noi, first left over railway if coming from sukky rd, few 5 aside courts at front and main building at back, best I have seen in pattaya actually, all brand new stuff, and very well done to be honest, supposed to be 6 squash courts upstairs to, steam room, electric was out today, so bit dim inside but very impressed

Seems like there is a New Gym popping up every 50 Feet in this city...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

very true, but some are just packed with crap stuff, this seems purpose built from the ground up, like an actual mini leisure centre back home,

Someone please put the name of it up when they know it. Should have a website or FB page with pics and info.

Thank you!

wow I never saw upstairs because the electric was out, it looks huge, yes they should promote the gym now,

• 2 weeks later...

FWIW there's a gym on the DS called Fun Gym (maybe it's new or not, I don't know) near the Butterfly bar, it looks decent enough for a good work out,

think lot of people defected to Castra gym ( top of Khao Noi) when Tonys started his ridiculous pricing......Universe gym across the road from SCC entrance on Sukumvit is also not a bad option... could park your bike on darkside and walk across the road or via bridge... to avoid lengthy detour on the bike due to roadworks..

• 3 weeks later...

i think tony`s is doing a new gym at bottom of khao noi opposite the petrol station, but don't quote me on it,lol

but also that gym I mentioned to start the post is only 12k a year, my m8 signed up , and he`s a fussy cnut,

• 4 months later...

Does anyone know if they do monthly membership and how much?

image.png

1 hour ago, Cartmanfinn said:

3000 a month, 300 a day.

Thanks

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

How much would it cost get a bike ride say from Walking Street to that Gym any idea?

On 2/12/2017 at 2:43 AM, Wolf Cat said:

FWIW there's a gym on the DS called Fun Gym (maybe it's new or not, I don't know) near the Butterfly bar, it looks decent enough for a good work out,

Been using it for the last few months (as it's close to my house) and it's pretty decent . Well priced at 100Bht a day . They have a cracking deal for 2 persons at 7200Bht a year all in . 

300Bht a day and 3000 a month seems a bit over the top for that new gym . Too expensive for most Thais (and farang) . A lot of expats are moving away lately from that area as well . 

Archived