IGNORED

If you've stayed at VT6 by Honey....

Monte_burns

What's the difference between booking VT6 and VT6 by Honey?  Or are they one in the same?

Since I arrive around 4am, is their someone who can check the wife and I in at that time?

Do they have Jacuzzi tubs in their bathrooms?  Looking at Studio Sea View.

Lastly, how can I make sure I will have daily cleaning service?  I've seen some comments about their room being cleaned once per week.

Any answers will be appreciated.  I'm trying to talk the wife into a condo, since we'll be bringing back 2 at a time some nights.  And it's half the price of Avani ;)

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/233693-best-to-rent-view-talay-6-honey-dancewatchers-vt6/

as for the condos themselves they can differ condo by condo.   people own the condos and use Honey or dancewaters etc as the management company

Easier to use Honey's website (http://www.honeyscoffeehouse.com/) and pick the condo unit you want. The ones on Agoda are randomly allocated on arrival.

Yeah the weekly rate includes cleaning once a week. You can always arrange for daily cleaning when you arrive.

No idea about 4am arrival, best to drop her an email

(http://www.honeyscoffeehouse.com/She will organise with security or one of her staff will meet you there.

Can do daily clean if you want, remember it is a condo not a hotel.

She has a shop on the ground floor, any problem she will take care of it immediately, have used her many times in the past and never had a problem.Ask her in an email about Jacuzzi or look at the rooms on the website.

G

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

Any recommendation as far as room?  I checked out honey's website, but most rooms look the same.  Just wondering if there's any differences.  Looks like a better view out of the Walking (south) street side.

Any recommendation as far as room? I checked out honey's website, but most rooms look the same. Just wondering if there's any differences. Looks like a better view out of the Walking (south) street side.

Walking Street side have better views, but also get more sun and gets hotter in summer.

Central Festival side have noise from parking garage and fans.

Rooms near Second road gets noise from traffic and music from Made in Thailand bars. Higher is quieter.

I seem to remember cleaning per extra day was 250 - 300 baht. Imo you don't need more than 2 or 3 cleans a week unless you've got a squirter or some anal seepage. You can wash your own towels.

No idea about Jacuzzis.

Keys with security I imagine if you arrive at 4am.

Rooms are pretty much the same with Honey, Dancewatchers has different rooms, I have not tried Air BnB.  Condo 6 has some rooms but they're much the same as Honey's

Security guard will let you in at that hour, just go see them later in the day to complete the check in.

It's a great location.  Until they start construction on the lot next door again, upper floors, Walking Street side, beach road end are best.  Other side is noisy from the AC units on Central Festival, closer to second road is noisy from the beer bar complex as mentioned  Great location, next to Central Festival, with entrance to Beach Rd or Second Rd and a pool.  

No gym, which is fine with me because hotel Gyms are ordinary.  Good gym at Avenue Mall (turn right and walk up second road) if you are looking, or Tony's Gym on Bukhao (walk through the beer bar complex across second road and onto Bukhao and turn left)

It's a condo not a hotel... be aware of the differences but I MUCH prefer it to a hotel.

I'm like a 15 year old teenager who can't make up his mind between VT6 and Mera Mare.  The nice tub with the seperate shower at Mera Mare has my mind racing, so I'm close to pulling the trigger.  But I've said that all week long.  Damn!

My advice is to text Honeys several times before your arrival time and they might actually leave the condo key with the security guard as they state they will. My last two times they failed to leave the key and the guard had to wake up one of their employees who lives on site, to retrieve the key from the office. Your fee includes once a week cleaning but you can have daily cleaning if you want to pay extra for it.

Some on 18th floor Hilton side have jacuzzi bath, but as others have said-view not nice and roof aircons from mall annoyed me a bit. Honey staff are great. Just spent 3 weeks there.

One thing I did not like with Honey was the quality of the beed sheets provided. One time you get good quality, next you get some syntetic shit with burn holes. With Dancewatcher you will get in all Condo's very good quality beed sheets and a lot of towels. 

One thing I did not like with Honey was the quality of the beed sheets provided. One time you get good quality, next you get some syntetic shit with burn holes. With Dancewatcher you will get in all Condo's very good quality beed sheets and a lot of towels.

Agree on this. Honeys are mostly good, but quality of sheets and towels are not good.

With the money you save by staying in Honey instead of dancewatcher you can buy new sheets and plenty of towels. But yes, dancewatcher rooms are held to a better standard usually.

Archived