IGNORED

BBBJ In pattaya

krishnanboyz

3 hours ago, hongseng said:

Question, when receving a BJ with condom from a girl,

Is it safe or have a chance for HIV and the likes?

Anything is possible, especially if you have any open wound, like where her tooth might have nicked you. Mongering is always a gamble. You can either live with the risks or not. Up to you.

3 hours ago, hongseng said:

Bro, I'm over 21.. Haven't experienced yet receiving BJ from a sex worker.

The rules for contracting STD's and/or HIV does not differ from sex workers to regular women. 

Go straight to hospital. Do not pass agogo. Do not collect two hundred lady's drinks. (This is a monopoly pun. FYI so as not to confuse you further)

• 1 month later...

BBBJ, at least on my semi-annual trips over the past 3 years (with trip 7 coming up in April), are universal in Pattaya.  Now, some girls try to avoid any type of BJ, covered or not, and since I am not huge on them I won't try to force them if they don't like doing them, but only at the soapy massage places is the general practice to insist on condoms for all sexual activity.    

But for sure, you are taking a risk.  The risk seems to be low, but not 0, so figure out if the pleasure will be worth the possible pain.  

• 2 weeks later...

I think the risk of catching something that can be treated is less than 2% if you choose not the hottest or most tattoo trashy girl.

Over the past 6 years I've visited a Australian brothel or some thailand happenings probably 100 times.

The very first time a brothel girl BBBJ two weeks later i had symptoms of chlamydia.

But the test came back negative, however after the medication for that it did fix it in 3 days.

Nothings happend since

Covered BJ's in Pattaya, what the actual fuck?
Since the girls have doubled their prices (some are even doubling it again) they are expecting to do less and less for it. If I hire a painter but he arrives and refuses to paint the skirting boards, I tell him to leave and I'll find another that will complete the job. It's no different with p4p girls. They're there to do a job; no job - no payment. I'll find someone that is prepared to work. It feels like the girls are getting paid but they are also the boss these days. When they start paying me, they can be the boss again. When it was 1000B LT standard, none off this was ever heard of. Soon they'll be expecting to be paid just to accompany customers to dinner. I wouldn't be surprised if some blokes do it too!
I've heard on Phuket, you can pay a Russian girl to walk with you on the street for like 5000 baht, no sex involved lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

On 25/08/2017 at 13:02, just hanging said:

there is more of a risk crossing the street while walking to the bar

You should never cross the street in Pattaya 

1 hour ago, huobo said:

I've heard on phuket, you can pay a Russian girl to walk with you on the street for like 5000 baht, no sex involved lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Hahahaha, that is one of the saddest things I've heard off. Fly all the way to Thailand to pay a Russian to be your friend for the night. Jesus Christ.

Addicts be brown-nosing these hoes and shit; takin' bitches out to eat, and spendin' money on these hoes....
I treat a bitch like 7-Up I never have I never will!

I’ve only had a few over the years that got me to put a condom on . I’d prefer a bbbj but it doesn’t bother me that much either if they insist on a condom. My complaint is I’ve found it hard to get a really good blowjob on my last few visits to pattaya. I had 2 on Soi 6 refuse to give me a blowjob when I was last over, and I had massages on 3 streets where I can’t say any of them qualified as a blowjob you’d expect from a working girl. Yet when I was in samui. Last year, I got 3 that certainly passed the test. Does anyone else have that problem lately or are they singling me out for shy innocent blow jobs with no effort or enthusiasm? I get my biggest thrill out of a good blow job but once again I was  left frustrated by the end of my holiday! I’m beginning to think I’m not wanted in pattaya !!!!

Archived