IGNORED

BBBJ In pattaya

krishnanboyz

I am shocked at the number of girls not wanting to give a BJ lately.  I make sure to ask up front and pass if they say no.  Guys must be letting them get away with it.  I have several friends that could care less if they get one in the loom, so I think the girls see they can get away with it.  I have a dozen I would take right now if they smoked, but they refuse and yet want to go everytime they see me, they just dont get I wont take them then.  Good thing, once in a while they change their minds after a while and many times that leads to a great BJ, who woulda thought

that sucks, pun intended

Always bbbj, never got a dose from it.

In ten trips, I only had one girl who wanted to put a Johnnie on whilst sucking me.We had a little discussion and she left.

I was wondering when today's BBBJ thread would pop up.?   :Wassup1:

Oh, there it is.

Got the claps from bbbj. No big deal. One tablet and it was gone. There's obvious risk to this but luckily as an adult one can make informed decisions.

• 5 months later...

I know there are a lot of these posts, but got a few BBBJ on Soi 6 - a lot of bars

Come see me at Sweet Bar Soi 6 Facebook 

Sweetbarsoi6.png

A handjob is waaaaaay better than a covered BJ. IMO

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

4 hours ago, likeaking said:

there is no such thing as a covered bj.   the few that tried it in the loom, I told them never have and never will.  I also remind them of our interview where smoking was agreed on but covered was not mentioned, so go for it.  They always do.  I simply cannot believe someone will put on a condom for a bj, better not getting anything

One of the reasons I pass on a Amsterdam red light girl

6 minutes ago, just hanging said:

there is no such thing as a covered bj.   the few that tried it in the loom, I told them never have and never will.  I also remind them of our interview where smoking was agreed on but covered was not mentioned, so go for it.  They always do.  I simply cannot believe someone will put on a condom for a bj, better not getting anything

One of the reasons I pass on a Amsterdam red light girl

Yep. The one and only covered BJ I had was with the first girl on my first trip to Thailand. She was from Rainbow 4 in Nana Plaze. I had to tell her butch girlfriend she wasn't coming with us, even for free. The cutey produced a condom, rolled it on and proceded with the BJ. What a fucking waste of time. When I say a handjob is better, I mean even with my own hand. The girls on Soi Honey are saying covered BJ is the normal practice now. So's my stroll along to Soi Chiayapoon. 

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

• 5 weeks later...

Every girl who has gone down on me has done so via bbbj. If you are going to get into this mongering lifestyle you should be aware that there is always that risk involved but oh my lawdy lawd lawd does it feel oh so good. Personally I haven't caught anything yet (Knock on wood*), but most infections can be treated using some antibiotic. Herpes on the other hand is for life bro.

On 7/8/2017 at 4:52 PM, likeaking said:

Hahaha you can say that again man! If a girl is experienced in the HJ department and knows how to hit the right spots you can have one hell of a HJ.

On 1/27/2017 at 5:02 PM, alphageek said:

Got the claps from bbbj. No big deal. One tablet and it was gone. There's obvious risk to this but luckily as an adult one can make informed decisions.

One tablet? Who treated you with one tablet for gonorrhea? 

• 3 weeks later...

Covered BJ's in Pattaya, what the actual fuck?

Since the girls have doubled their prices (some are even doubling it again) they are expecting to do less and less for it. If I hire a painter but he arrives and refuses to paint the skirting boards, I tell him to leave and I'll find another that will complete the job. It's no different with p4p girls. They're there to do a job; no job - no payment. I'll find someone that is prepared to work. It feels like the girls are getting paid but they are also the boss these days. When they start paying me, they can be the boss again. When it was 1000B LT standard, none off this was ever heard of. Soon they'll be expecting to be paid just to accompany customers to dinner. I wouldn't be surprised if some blokes do it too!

Addicts be brown-nosing these hoes and shit; takin' bitches out to eat, and spendin' money on these hoes....
I treat a bitch like 7-Up I never have I never will!

Covered BJ's in Pattaya, what the actual fuck?
Since the girls have doubled their prices (some are even doubling it again) they are expecting to do less and less for it. If I hire a painter but he arrives and refuses to paint the skirting boards, I tell him to leave and I'll find another that will complete the job. It's no different with p4p girls. They're there to do a job; no job - no payment. I'll find someone that is prepared to work. It feels like the girls are getting paid but they are also the boss these days. When they start paying me, they can be the boss again. When it was 1000B LT standard, none off this was ever heard of. Soon they'll be expecting to be paid just to accompany customers to dinner. I wouldn't be surprised if some blokes do it too!

I have seen some on TF saying they are available for dinner dates.

Daryle

On 8/8/2017 at 3:05 PM, Floberry_Fuego said:

Every girl who has gone down on me has done so via bbbj. If you are going to get into this mongering lifestyle you should be aware that there is always that risk involved but oh my lawdy lawd lawd does it feel oh so good. Personally I haven't caught anything yet (Knock on wood*), but most infections can be treated using some antibiotic. Herpes on the other hand is for life bro.

there is more of a risk crossing the street while walking to the bar

On 8/8/2017 at 3:48 PM, ex-pat said:

One tablet? Who treated you with one tablet for gonorrhea? 

unfortunatly I have some experience on this.   One shot in the ass [sometimes two] and pills twice a day for 5 days.     Not sure what one will go unless its big as your head 555

if you're really lucky 1g-2g of azithomycin once will cure the clap, but almost never these days with antibiotic resistant gonorrhea everywhere. usually these days they prescribe both the ceftriaxone shot in the ass and the azithomycin. the twice a day regiment is probably doxycycline, that one's falling out of favor too.

• 4 months later...

Are capped BJ's even a thing? Blasphemy! LoL 

tell her it's either that, taking it up the ass or leaving without payment. Hahaha

Dude. May I introduce you to the site below.. it'll be a good preread before roaming about this forum.

www.google.com

btw.. are you above 21 mate?

28 minutes ago, hongseng said:

Question, when receving a BJ with condom from a girl,

Is it safe or have a chance for HIV and the likes?

3 minutes ago, Mayor G said:

Dude. May I introduce you to the site below.. it'll be a good preread before roaming about this forum.

www.google.com

btw.. are you above 21 mate?

Bro, I'm over 21.. Haven't experienced yet receiving BJ from a sex worker.

Archived