Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Android/Kodi boxes

neil123

Anyone taken one from the UK to Thailand, can't see why they won't work, if they are connected to the Internet, but you never know, do they work the same

Yes. 2 weeks ago.

It's working.

Main problem is the crap internet here compared to the condo in Thailand. Sky Fibre is a joke.

Oops, sorry. Misread your post. I brought one from Thailand to the UK!

As I said, worked better in Thailand. Some Apps may be geo-restricted?? I don't have enough tech knowledge. Used the bloke who advertises on here to set everything up for me.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 2 weeks later...

I got a m8 box, works very well, now there is a m9 box out. They are mostly all the same generic hardware. I hear that Amazon fire sticks are good too

Fire sticks are good for kodi.. it probably runs better than on my minx box. but firestick won't work in Thailand I tried

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Fire sticks are good for kodi.. it probably runs better than on my minx box. but firestick won't work in Thailand I tried

Worked fine. I used it. Why wouldn't it work? You just need a stable Internet connection.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

Archived