IGNORED

AA Pattaya vile hotel thoughts?

Matty313

Anybody stayed at this hotel before? Please give thoughts, I know it's a 10 - 20 minute walk to the beach and bars but I don't mind this can either walk or get motorbike taxi. Just want opinions on security, is the area safe, lady friendly??

Sorry should be ville not vile ha ha. Also I stayed at ozo hotel before which is now premier inn I believe, I liked ozo decent area and felt safe. I am on a tighter budget this time and have chosen AA Pattaya ville hotel as a potential place to stay because it's cheaper but still looks nice as in the rooms.

Thanks for the reply! Do they have a safe in the rooms? And are they ok with bringing ladies back??

Thanks for the reply! Do they have a safe in the rooms? And are they ok with bringing ladies back??

No inroom safe! But not got any problem. Yes u can bring ladies back. Price absolutely ok. 

I stayed here last November for 2 weeks. No problem with the room other than my shower did not have hot water. I did report it but didn't bother to follow through as the water wasn"t cold cold. You can read my review and others on TripAdvisor.

I did read a sign in the lift that included advice there was a 300 baht (I think) joiner fee.

A friend (who does work bar) came to visit me during the day. Reception took her ID Card. When she left I went down to see her off as well as instruct reception not to take her ID in future. Another friend (also work bar) came to visit during the day but I met her when she arrived to ensure she did not have to hand over her ID.

I did bring 1 lady back to room first time and had no problem with reception taking her ID. When I checked out they did not charge me any joiner fee.

Yes no safe in room so I kept my valuables in locked bag. There was a male cleaner on my floor who was friendly. I had no problems.

I spend most of my time drinking with friends around LK Metro so I didn't mind the walk. Always walked back 1, 2, 3, 4am and had no problems.

M Club also only 50m away. Good cheap restaurant corner of 3rd road.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Archived