IGNORED

The links

ant

Anyone stayed here on soi buakhow?

Place looks very nice , I like that end of buakhow some nice little bars and there and still feels like real pattaya

I stayed at Links in May 2016. One week cost me 4200 Baht. Be warned there are stairs to climb if you are on an upper floor and if your legs are a bit frail (like mine). I chose a room back of the hotel to avoid street noise. It faced a car park full of the giant Chinese tour coaches which spent the night with their engines idling and revving up. The bed was big and soft. Large fluffy towels provided. Bathroom was okay - a wet one with a floor which drained real slow so at the end of my shower I was standing in about half an inch of water. Aircon worked well. Internet was strong when it worked but didn't work every day. There is a nasty little internet cafe next door - cramped and grubby with the letters worn off the computer keyboard. Reception is via the bar area which is filled with a clique of golfing guys who stare at you as you come in. The girls who serve at the bar also play at hotel receptionist. They are a little distracted (one managed to lose my key for awhile). It's not a bad place - if the internet isn't important and you have strong legs for the stairs. Just don't get a back room and you should be right. Photos -

Links bed smalll.jpg

Links dressing table smalll.jpg

Learn to SpreadLinks balcony small.jpg

Links lounge- TV smalll.jpg

Links bathroom smalll.jpg

• 10 months later...

I stayed there Oct 2017. The place was clean and nice people. The first room had a broken bed that sagged in the middle. They said they were unaware of the damage and quickly changed my room.  True the stairs are dodgy. It was super cheap I think it was about $15.00 US. Location was not too bad (Soi Bukahoa and action street). A few minutes to LK Metro. No Action on action street though. I may have stayed for more than one week. The bed I had was typical firm Thai style mattress. 

Archived