Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tastiest looking burger in Thailand

QuotaMan

This is Phat Burger in Koh Samui, apparently it is a food truck type place. The burgers look huge and really tasty/juicy. Wouldn't mind trying it if I ever get to Koh Samui one day, lots of rave reviews on Trip Advisor.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Them plastic gloves put me off em ... :)

M Club is outstanding

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

Them plastic gloves put me off em ... :)

They're just so he keeps his hands clean when he has a piss.......

IMG_3645.JPG

IMG_3646.JPG

IMG_3647.JPG

What's with all the pressing? He actually put a hole through a couple of them. So much for cooked medium rare, although, probably best to get these cooked all the way through. 

I think in their emulation to make what they see in media as a proper farang-world burger, they're assuming the beef has to be a flat disk. Best burger I've ever had look more like a baseball in a bun.  

Steff (Belgian with Youtube channel) said OMG burger from Marina Plaza was one of the best he had in his life.

What's with all the pressing? He actually put a hole through a couple of them. So much for cooked medium rare, although, probably best to get these cooked all the way through. 

He's probably using the Smashburger-technique, where you press down on the meat on a scorching hot griddle (usually with a bit of butter on the sear-side) and create a Maillard Reaction, where the proteins in the meat carmelized and create a crisp and tasty crust. Before we get flooded with duck photos, here's the science with J. Kenji Lopez from Serious Eats.

I had a Thaiger burger in front of Central World at some mini festival last year. Burger wasnt to impressive. Was very greasy, not to flavorful, and not that tasty of a bun. Was a good price though. Didnt look like the burgers in that picture. 

Not sure if it was the orginal cart or just a smaller cart with the brand name on it for the festival that was going on. The festival had alot of businesses  food carts selling their food. It was all Thai staff in the cart. I've heard good things about the burgers from that business so maybe i just had a bad luck that day. 

Jim's Burger Pattaya, it was good.

91c50d0060584e0f49dd4cddb2c0ac8e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.

91c50d0060584e0f49dd4cddb2c0ac8e.jpg

Looks really good! Where is Jim´s Burger located?

Damn, next time I'm going for the onion rings instead of the fries! 

Looks really good! Where is Jim´s Burger located?

Jim's Burger is located off of second road near Big C South (now Central Marina). There's more information and a map in this thread:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/306848-jims-burger-near-big-c-north/?p=3854538

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.

Archived