Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Newbie looking for hotel recommendation

Fisher88

Hey, I will be travelling to Pattaya for 2 weeks in June. Booked my flight, and now I'm looking for a decent hotel. This is pretty much what I'm looking for.

- 1200-2000baht a night

- Girl friendly

- Safe in room

- Location not too far away from the action

- Clean

- I know this can't be guaranteed, but I would really prefer a room without ants, roaches etc.

Huge thanks in advance.

Hey, I will be travelling to Pattaya for 2 weeks in June. Booked my flight, and now I'm looking for a decent hotel. This is pretty much what I'm looking for.

- 1200-2000baht a night

- Girl friendly

- Safe in room

- Clean

- I know this can't be guaranteed, but I would really prefer a room without ants, roaches etc.

Huge thanks in advance.

Inn house hotel( 1200 bhat average)...but room size is average or else stay in bay breeze (1200 bhat average) , soi honey..

I generally do not keep valuables in room safe..I keep them at reception locker which is 100 % secured..So cannot comment on room safe..

I would go with Bay Breeze a renovated deluxe balcony room.Its not a huge room but it's good quality and right in the middle of everything.Two steps outside the hotel you have Retox sports bar for a great fried breakfast to start the day with.IMO it's a solid choice.

The deluxe balcony room looks pretty good. I certainly don't need a big room. Just need a decent queen/king sized bed and preferably a shower instead of a bath tub.

Flipper Lodge, Soi 8.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Opey de Place on Soi Lenkee is around 850 baht/night room only in low season.

Rooms have king size bed, aircon, shower, SMALL balcony and TV. There's a nice swimming pool and restaurant downstairs. Also lots of places to eat within 2 minutes walk. LK Metro bars & go gos five minutes walk.

Areca Lodge on Soi Diana is, from dodgy memory, about 1600 baht/night w breakfast. Not sure if they have showers or baths. 

Again, close to lots of restaurants and LK Metro entertainments.

If sexy massage is your thing, Soi Honey and Soi Chaiapoon are close by.

Both hotels have websites

Was about to book at Areca yesterday as the location seems like the best possible, but I read some reports about roaches which made me feel a bit uncertain.

Was about to book at Areca yesterday as the location seems like the best possible, but I read some reports about roaches which made me feel a bit uncertain.

I've not stayed there but it's very popular with board members. They generally prefer the Evergreen wing I think.

It's often more than 2000 baht a night though, from what's shown up when I've looked.

I've not stayed there but it's very popular with board members. They generally prefer the Evergreen wing I think.

It's often more than 2000 baht a night though, from what's shown up when I've looked.

I can get it now for 1900 a night, guessing that offer won't last forever. Also been considering LK The Empress, Sea me spring and a few others. All these seem to be available for around 1800-2000. I never imagined that it would be this hard to decide on a hotel.

I can get it now for 1900 a night, guessing that offer won't last forever. Also been considering LK The Empress, Sea me spring and a few others. All these seem to be available for around 1800-2000. I never imagined that it would be this hard to decide on a hotel.

There are a lot of hotels to choose from!

As you're a newbie, you don't know if you'll end up spending most time on LK Metro, Soi 6, Sois 7 & 8, Walking Street or somewhere else!

I usually recommend staying between Beach & Second Roads and between Sois 7 & 13.

Makes it easy to get to and from pretty much anywhere.

Since this is your first trip, spoil yourself the first 2-3 nights and book yourself a extra nice hotel.  When you are on the ground, you can decide which area you want to stay in. Start looking around and popping into every hotel and ask for their rates and checking out their rooms. Before booking, compare online for the rates. Sometimes online is cheaper (often times not).  I suggest staying in the LK area. It is mid point between the 3 most popular areas... Soi 6, LK Metro and Walking Street. Along Soi Buakhao are the cheap hotels. Anything before that toward Beach Road get progressively more expensive.

Have a look here mate..we are well within your price range and only a couple of minutes from LK Metro which you will come to love.

Cheers

ER

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

- 1200-2000baht a night

- Girl friendly

- Safe in room

- Clean

Huge thanks in advance.

After reaching pattaya, don't keep on revealing that you are a newbie with your newbie behavior..I bet you will be ripped off very hard..On my first I had immense knowledge about the place  before visiting pattaya..I used my pattaya addicts,BANGkok 112 youtube video knowledge ,King epic youtube video knowledge to excel..Not for a single moment they felt that it was my first visit..I even used basic Thai sentences such as "chan chob", sabai dee mai" ,Yoo tee nai khrap etc etc..I have a feeling that you are going to have a tough newbie time over there...It seems you know nothing about the place...Your life your choice..Act newbie to get ripped off there..

There are a lot of hotels to choose from!

As you're a newbie, you don't know if you'll end up spending most time on LK Metro, Soi 6, Sois 7 & 8, Walking Street or somewhere else!

I usually recommend staying between Beach & Second Roads and between Sois 7 & 13.

Makes it easy to get to and from pretty much anywhere.

This the best advice.... ive been staying in soi 13 and i love it .... anyway around hear is good

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

After reaching pattaya, don't keep on revealing that you are a newbie with your newbie behavior..I bet you will be ripped off very hard..On my first I had immense knowledge about the place  before visiting pattaya..I used my pattaya addicts,BANGkok 112 youtube video knowledge ,King epic youtube video knowledge to excel..Not for a single moment they felt that it was my first visit..I even used basic Thai sentences such as "chan chob", sabai dee mai" ,Yoo tee nai khrap etc etc..I have a feeling that you are going to have a tough newbie time over there...It seems you know nothing about the place...Your life your choice..Act newbie to get ripped off there..

Thanks for your harsh advice. Will do everything I can to prepare.

Have a look here mate..we are well within your price range and only a couple of minutes from LK Metro which you will come to love.

Cheers

ER

English Rose a great option , great location as well.. ticks all the right boxes..

This the best advice.... ive been staying in soi 13 and i love it .... anyway around hear is good

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

I also love soi 13..its soi sieb sam in thai..fantastic..i always prefer INN house hotel..they have a nice restaurant called "king george"

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Thanks for your harsh advice. Will do everything I can to prepare.

This is for your goodwill only..just do not act as a newbie..thai girls r very clever..no one is a newbie

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Archived