IGNORED

honey inn aoi honey

logie789

So after my first trip to pattaya staying at LK mansion which was okay and i didn't do the whole bar scene rather got girls to come to me. I have now decided to stay closer to LK Metro and enjoy the bar scene alot this time.

So stayinv at honey inn. Wondering if anyone has a honest review of this place and has some photos not from there website

There are a couple of threads about Honey Inn on here somewhere.

From memory..

BM aquaracer started a thread about this place on 10 Feb 2016.

BM Amon Amarth started a thread on 12 August 2016.

One or both of these threads has photos included and both threads are in this section of the forum "hotels and Accommodation".

I would have provided links but I can't do that from my phone. But from the information I provided,you should be able to find the threads.

Decent hotel btw.

Cheers.

There are 3 sister hotels on the same soi - 247, H Boutique and Honey Inn. I have stayed in them all, several times. Honey Inn is usually the cheapest, decent rooms, clean and girl friendly - decent wifi too. If you are in the market for a decent 2/3 star hotel at around 1,000THB a night, then you can't go wrong...location can't be beaten IMHO.

Room tip: high floor front facing.

A mate is staying there now, no photos sorry, but have seen his room and it is fairly decent, modern, quiet on upper floors at the front, more spacious than 24/7 where he has stayed before He says he would stay again.

Do Honey inn guests get to use the pool at 247? it and 247 are on my list for next trip.

Do Honey inn guests get to use the pool at 247? it and 247 are on my list for next trip.

Yes mate, but at a cost. I think it was BM Sinbad who posted there was a cost + my mate and I stayed at the Honey last Sep, I went golfing while he schmoozed a LT up at 24/7 pool all day. I think the charge is quite steep - 150THB/some pools only charge 50THB, (not entirely sure though).

There are a couple of threads about Honey Inn on here somewhere.

From memory..

BM aquaracer started a thread about this place on 10 Feb 2016.

BM Amon Amarth started a thread on 12 August 2016.

One or both of these threads has photos included and both threads are in this section of the forum "Hotels and Accommodation".

I would have provided links but I can't do that from my phone. But from the information I provided,you should be able to find the threads.

Decent hotel btw.

Cheers.

Awesome thanks mate will search them out.

• 2 months later...

I stayed there last November for 30 days. Breakfast was good but too repetitive for a month stay for me to do again. The pool at 247 was a charge per day and was too much for me and I dont remember the amt. The hotel and staff were great. The location is great. The wifi sucked so bad though. 1mbps down most of the time. At best it was about 3mbps. The 247 hotel has the same wifi speeds as I was able to get their password as well.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎20‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 8:27 AM, doug said:

I stayed there last November for 30 days. Breakfast was good but too repetitive for a month stay for me to do again. The pool at 247 was a charge per day and was too much for me and I dont remember the amt. The hotel and staff were great. The location is great. The wifi sucked so bad though. 1mbps down most of the time. At best it was about 3mbps. The 247 hotel has the same wifi speeds as I was able to get their password as well.

I'm looking here too... out of the 3 hotels, which do you think is the best?

I'm assuming all 3 are girl friendly?

Honey inn for bang for your buck, 24/7 if you want a pool.

Yes they are guest friendly

5 hours ago, jay_613 said:

Out of Honey Inn, H Boutique and 24/7, which is the 'best'? No contest, it's 24/7 (more modern rooms, more upmarket feel, pool and gym). However, we are not comparing like with like as 24/7 is around 40-50% more expensive - rooms typically are 1,400-1500THB as opposed to 900-1,000THB in H Boutique and a Honey Inn.

14 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Out of Honey Inn, H Boutique and 24/7, which is the 'best'? No contest, it's 24/7 (more modern rooms, more upmarket feel, pool and gym). However, we are not comparing like with like as 24/7 is around 40-50% more expensive - rooms typically are 1,400-1500THB as opposed to 900-1,000THB in H Boutique and a Honey Inn.

Perfect! Thanks for the info. Much appreciated

I've stayed at 247 and Honey Inn. 247 was great but Honey Inn was nasty. I lasted about one hour there and tried two different rooms but there was a roach infestation there. The first thing that greeted me when I entered my room was a roach on my pillow...

• 5 months later...

I was in June this year. It was ordinary hotel. It all depends on your budget but I would next time pay little bit more but stay in a better place. The bed was too hard for me but that’s me. No pool but very central. Breakfast was very ordinary. Service was ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 20/01/2017 at 20:59, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

There are 3 sister hotels on the same soi - 247 Boutique, H Boutique and Honey Inn. I have stayed in them all, several times. Honey Inn is usually the cheapest, decent rooms, clean and girl friendly - decent wifi too. If you are in the market for a decent 2/3 star hotel at around 1,000THB a night, then you can't go wrong...location can't be beaten IMHO.

Room tip: high floor front facing.

Last trip I made the mistake of getting a room at the back.Won't make that mistake again.

Robw

On 02/05/2017 at 03:09, jay_613 said:

As said 247 but more expensive.

But between Honey inn or H boutique i would always go for H boutique,some mates stayed at Honey inn and i didnt really like the rooms and they also seem smaller.

And in case you decide to book H boutique there is no need to pay more for the deluxe rooms,nothing better than the standard rooms ime.

• 7 months later...

Good value mid range place in my opinion,

As mentioned, try and get a front facing room on a high floor.

Decent sized rooms, clean, comfortable and great location.

Archived