Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Ugliest girls in the Darkside bars?

osofedup

Oops sorry....I was trying to say my mate and I dropped into the Mango Bar 2 nights ago and without doubt they had the worst collection of girls I have ever seen in any bar.

I reckon only one was under 35 and she was a horror!

Some of those Horror Women Work Extra to make a customer Happy..They have there Fair share of Fat Germans that Love there Women

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

LOL............as  opposed to fat Brits/Aussies/Swiss etc etc

• Like 2

Popped in to mango in October about 5 of us it's was funny as fuck .... Walk in buy a drink for you and who every grabs you with in 2 seconds of them getting there drink they rip if there nickers pop out there tits and just stand there wile you have a play ..... [emoji23] absolutely hilarious .. Yes they are not the best looking but great fun for s swift beer [emoji481] my buddy got a nosh out of one of the more mature ones and said it was the best he had ever had [emoji480][emoji97][emoji104]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol...........yep good fun if there a few of you........I have nothing against the more mature ladies but they take mature to a whole different level

Popped in to mango in October about 5 of us it's was funny as fuck .... Walk in buy a drink for you and who every grabs you with in 2 seconds of them getting there drink they rip if there nickers pop out there tits and just stand there wile you have a play ..... [emoji23] absolutely hilarious .. Yes they are not the best looking but great fun for s swift beer [emoji481] my buddy got a nosh out of one of the more mature ones and said it was the best he had ever had [emoji480][emoji97][emoji104]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did she take her teeth out?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Did her glass eye fall into your beer while she bent over to unscrew her wooden leg.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

• 3 months later...
On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 0:13 PM, osofedup said:

Oops sorry....I was trying to say my mate and I dropped into the Mango Bar 2 nights ago and without doubt they had the worst collection of girls I have ever seen in any bar.

I reckon only one was under 35 and she was a horror!

Some years ago there was a YOUNG and shy ladyboy at Mango Pub, a nephew of one of the old fuglies.

On ‎29‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 0:52 AM, davidge said:

Yes, and she also took off her wig.

• 1 month later...

Black Sheep always has some fantastically ugly birds working there. The old Jungo bar had some puke inducing birds there. now - they are great fun mostly, but by gawd don't take your groceries in there with you because your milk will curdle. 

• Haha 2

Have you seen the nick of some of the sad old bastards that chat them up........

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Its amazing how bars with absolutely zero quality can stay open. Maybe Guess that just shows how low some of our standards can be to regulars and keep them in business.

Cheers

Edited by sharka

• 10 months later...

ya dont look at the mantlepiece while poking the fire. anyway even fuglies deserve a bit of fun.

• 1 year later...
On 20/01/2017 at 10:01, osofedup said:

LOL............as  opposed to fat Brits/Aussies/Swiss etc etc

Don't forget the Land Whales in the USA!1403009711_LittleMissSexy.jpeg.f9dd4f48304c2df199f9ac4f14c03f58.jpeg