IGNORED

Non-Stop Deals LHR

Rainsberger

BA Exec Club members who have a booked Prem Eco BKK rtn are currently being offered upgrade to Club (Biz) for £170ish each way. Seeing as the Prem Eco price was about £900 that's a Club World return for about £1240.

Hi Guys

Topic "Updated" 11th February

Some excellent Non-Stop Deals for May other Months may be available pity already

booked with Etihad now wish i had waited til now.

Deals from LHR>>>>BKK return

British Airways at £400, Eva Airways at £421 and Thai Airways at £449

These prices available from Travel Trolley, Travelpack, Travel Up and Fly Sharp.

Airlines slighty more certainly some good non-stop prices around at the moment.

Hi Guys

Some excellent Non-Stop Deals for May other Months may be available pity already

booked with Etihad now wish i had waited til now.

These prices available from Travel Trolley, Travelpack, Travel Up and Fly Sharp.

Yes I've got to do an unexpected one week "flyer" in May for reasons various and Eva is £424. some £18 cheaper than 24 years ago when I first flew them out of Gatwick

I'm currently being offered option to upgrade to world traveler plus for £207 with BA (in my manage booking section on BA website). PAID £398 return from Heathrow a month ago. Flying economy, never flown with BA before so sont know what to expect with them, or if the 'world traveler upgrade' option for £207 would be worth it?

EDIT - I fly out in may.

Hi Guys

WARNING WARNING !!!

those prices quoted are there to entice you into making a booking and then, after you have processed your card details, no confirmation comes thru.

Typical scenario is either you contact the agent because quite a while has passed and still no email confirmation, or they contact you and come out with a load of shite saying the price is unfortunately no longer available, but for an extra XYZ they may be able to accommodate you. Should you decline be prepared to go thru hassle upon hassle to get your hard earned returned.

I tried appx a month ago to book thru 2 of the above mentioned but kept saying my card details were "not recognised." There is NO tel number (bizarrely only available after a confirmed booking?), just an email address and of course I got no response whatsoever. 

I then googled reviews of the above and a majority of reviewers displayed nothing but disgust.

Real dodgy outfits by the sound of them, ... if it seems too good to be true, ....

,, if life is a ball can someone please lend me a pump quick ,,,

I'm currently being offered option to upgrade to world traveler plus for £207 with BA (in my manage booking section on BA website). PAID £398 return from Heathrow a month ago. Flying economy, never flown with BA before so sont know what to expect with them, or if the 'world traveler upgrade' option for £207 would be worth it?

EDIT - I fly out in may.

How tall are you? If the extra legroom will make the flight a lot more comfortable then do it. The aircraft on the BKK route do not have the new World Traveller Plus cabins and seats though so other than the extra room it's not too great.

How tall are you? If the extra legroom will make the flight a lot more comfortable then do it. The aircraft on the BKK route do not have the new World Traveller Plus cabins and seats though so other than the extra room it's not too great.

Im 6 3". I called BA this morning to ask if the 207 was for both outbound/inbound flights. They said it was just for the return flight.

Im not going to bother with it.

WARNING WARNING !!!

those prices quoted are there to entice you into making a booking and then, after you have processed your card details, no confirmation comes thru.

Typical scenario is either you contact the agent because quite a while has passed and still no email confirmation, or they contact you and come out with a load of shite saying the price is unfortunately no longer available, but for an extra XYZ they may be able to accommodate you. Should you decline be prepared to go thru hassle upon hassle to get your hard earned returned.

I tried appx a month ago to book thru 2 of the above mentioned but kept saying my card details were "not recognised." There is NO tel number (bizarrely only available after a confirmed booking?), just an email address and of course I got no response whatsoever. 

I then googled reviews of the above and a majority of reviewers displayed nothing but disgust.

Real dodgy outfits by the sound of them, ... if it seems too good to be true, ....

Many members on this forum use the above agents without any problems and swear by them, and receive there

confirmations within minutes and are pleased to continue using them for best prices. 

I am only quoting the best prices for members of this fourm and trying to save them money it's up to them where

they purchase there tickets from.

Many members on this forum use the above agents without any problems and swear by them, and receive there

confirmations within minutes and are pleased to continue using them for best prices. 

You may be thinking I`m attacking you as the source, .... have no gripe or interest in you whatsoever .... but my warning is pertinent. If you are doubting the  veracity of what I am saying then do a simple user/customer review of each of those same agents you say many swear by 

,, if life is a ball can someone please lend me a pump quick ,,,

I have been using agents to fly to Thailand for 30 years and not once ( read never ) had a problem with my bookings.

The only problem I ever had was with Air India ( oddly enough I booked with the airline )

Archived