IGNORED

Non-Stop Deals LHR

Rainsberger

Hi Guys

Some excellent Non-Stop Deals for May other Months may be available pity already

booked with Etihad now wish i had waited til now.

Deals from LHR>>>>BKK return

British Airways at £421, Eva Airways at £425 and Thai Airways at £431

These prices available from Travel Trolley, Travelpack, Travel Up and Fly Sharp.

Airlines slighty more certainly some good non-stop prices around at the moment.

I would advise any Brits coming to Patts this year to start fixing their flights pretty soon.

There are some good bargains going, but oil prices (and therefore fuel prices) are slowly going up. And since the pound has crashed against the dollar, these prices will surely not last for very long.

Get in quick, the airlnes fuel hedges will expire soon and then due to the £ going down and oil up ticket prices will rise quite a lot.

Good deals but I wouldn't trust BA until they settle their current industrial disputes. I think this is why their prices are so low at the moment, usually they are the most expensive of the 3 direct carriers.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

I would avoid BA, my friends parents traveled on it recently and had to pay for drinks and snacks etc, I think they only got one meal as well. Her dad takes medicine and they wouldn't even give him a bottle of water to take his tablets. I went with Thai airways and they couldn't give you enough drinks and food, 2 meals included, felt like they came around every hour to offer you orange juice, water etc. Have also flown Eva air and they where good too but that was many years ago so cant vouch for them now! 

I would avoid BA, my friends parents traveled on it recently and had to pay for drinks and snacks etc, I think they only got one meal as well. Her dad takes medicine and they wouldn't even give him a bottle of water to take his tablets. I went with Thai airways and they couldn't give you enough drinks and food, 2 meals included, felt like they came around every hour to offer you orange juice, water etc. Have also flown Eva air and they where good too but that was many years ago so cant vouch for them now! 

I agree totally.

EVA and Thai are great.

You often don't realise how good EVA and Thai Airways are until you fly with BA. BA are dreadful.

While other options exist I shall never, ever, ever fly again with BA, never!

Plus, BA's air hostesses are plump middle-aged sex-less hags who look down on the good honest sex tourist who's passport is bulging with Thai stamps. EVA and Thai Airways staff look like they're moonlighting from Nana.

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

Agree, excellent deals out there for non-stop. Flying with Thai next week for £472.

Eva are cheaper than when I started flying them in 1994....incredible

EVA and Thai are great.

You often don't realise how good EVA and Thai Airways are until you fly with BA. BA are dreadful.

EVA and Thai Airways staff look like they're moonlighting from Nana.

+1  You've got to love those Asian Flight attendants !!

I agree totally.

EVA and Thai are great.

While other options exist I shall never, ever, ever fly again with BA, never!

Plus, BA's air hostesses are plump middle-aged sex-less hags who look down on the good honest sex tourist who's passport is bulging with Thai stamps. EVA and Thai Airways staff look like they're moonlighting from Nana.

How do the BA air hostesses now what stamps are in your passport? Never had anyone working inside the plane check my passport.

Obviously they don't, it was just a daft meaningless  comment

I couldn't care at all about the flight attendants, its the price & convenience that attracts most people when booking flights

I have just returned and flew with BA. Inedible food, limited entertainment system, tiny screen, no USB sockets or WIFI. I will never use them again long haul flights

I went with Thai airways and they couldn't give you enough drinks and food, 2 meals included, felt like they came around every hour to offer you orange juice, water etc. 

As long as they come around  every hour with beer i'll be happy :), roll on Sunday.

I have just returned and flew with BA. Inedible food, limited entertainment system, tiny screen, no USB sockets or WIFI. I will never use them again long haul flights

I only ever fly with BA Business Class and only when its sub £1500 using Avios discounts - Economy is no go with me on BA - tried it once to the States

EVA and Thai win hands down on Economy Direct

Can`t believe the comments posted against BA.

Used them 3 times over the past 18 months and had the same amount of meals as per other airlines, plus never had any stewards bat an eyelid during my ordering thru the flight, of 7 bacardi/cokes. And each of the bacardis measured 50ml (equivalent of a double in a bar).

,, if life is a ball can someone please lend me a pump quick ,,,

I only ever fly with BA Business Class and only when its sub £1500 using Avios discounts - Economy is no go with me on BA - tried it once to the States

EVA and Thai win hands down on Economy Direct

Agreed, flew BA Biz for the weekend in BKK 5/6 times in 2015 and 2016, always fine. At one point last year BA, TG and EVA were price matching Biz and they were all down to sub £1600 rtn.

BA industrial action won't effect long haul to BKK, also they are still full service, drink as much as you want in every class on long haul.

No, the stewardesses aren't usually hot but take a look at what they did/how they handled a full evac vs the TG dollys. Vegas last year or so BA, Swampy Cpl  years ago TG. After 20 min I don't care what they look like, I want them to be able to do their damn job.

Bad start with Thai, cannot choose my seat online at check-in have to do it at the airport

Not been with Thai since 2004 since I was made more aware that Somchai does routine maintenance with bike spanners but unusual you cant choose any seat online or only the one you want ??

Most airlines you cant book exit seats in advance for example

Nothing, even phoned Travel Trolley up to see if they could help but no, no option to choose seats.

Nothing, even phoned Travel Trolley up to see if they could help but no, no option to choose seats.

Sounds like flight is completely Choca.....

Maybe just a one off, there was no one at check in, should have asked but got the seat I wanted anyway, doesn't look many people around so might get a couple of seats to myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Just updated these prices:  British Airways at £421, Eva Airways at £425 and Thai Airways at £431

Now today 31/1/2017

British Airways £416,   Eva Airways £424 and Thai Airways £435.

Archived