Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Upper respiratory infection every trip

kakebur

I seem to get this every trip after about 1.5 weeks. In my home country im never sick.

Anyone having the same? Could it be the booze or aircon?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aircon.

Lots of places don't get them cleaned & serviced as often as they should.

Also, try to adjust and increase the room temp so not as much of a difference to outside.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I seem to get this every trip after about 1.5 weeks. In my home country im never sick.

Anyone having the same? Could it be the booze or aircon?

Aircon.

Lots of places don't get them cleaned & serviced as often as they should.

Also, try to adjust and increase the room temp so not as much of a difference to outside.

Without a doubt one of the main reason for most suffering your problem. Few places adhere to the correct cleaning cycle for Air-cons, so try to adjust to using fans or alternatively turn on the air-con when your out and close it when you get back switching to fans again.

Will try to put it off while sleeping. Find it hard to sleep in hot conditions, normally at home i sleep at 17 degree. Aircon in thailand i always put around 21 degree.

If its the aircon, arent you fucked already by sitting in a agogo for hours? I doubt they ever clean that shit

Next time get a can of disinfectant spray and spray lots of it into the aircon while it is running. It would help if you removed that filter before doing so. You might want to clean the filter while it is out.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Yep, air-con would be the likely culprit. I used to cop it all time but in recent years not so much. I tend to set the temp at 25 or 26 these days, no idea if that's made the difference.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Yep, air-con would be the likely culprit. I used to cop it all time but in recent years not so much. I tend to set the temp at 25 or 26 these days, no idea if that's made the difference.

Cheers

Yep, I set it at 24/25 and 26 overnight. Can't sleep without it.

Another advantage of 1-bed over studio is that I can switch the bedroom one off when I go to bed and just leave the lounge one on with bedroom door open.

I hate having the aircon blowing on me when sleeping. Much better if in a studio for the bed to be away from the aircon.

Will put it higher or just off at night.

On what do u set it during the day when ur out?

Thailand is one place of sickness, on the way back u can hear dozens caughing up nasty shit from upper respiratory infections.

I stay in condos not hotels so, generally, pay for my electricity use - at least for stays of a month.

I switch aircon off when I go out.

When I get back, I put it in 21 and max fan for a short while then put it back up to 24/25/26.

I'm not sure it is the aircon, red herring i think. I cleaned my AC and since I've had 4 colds.

I think its picking up germs floating about, touching things and kissing etc different girls and bad luck.

Before I was a butterfly and had the cold every trip.

This trip I stayed with same lady all time and didnt get the cold.

Before I was a butterfly and had the cold every trip.

This trip I stayed with same lady all time and didnt get the cold.

Yes i think there's something in that. People keep blaming AC. My AC is very clean.

Moma told me not to go.  its a clash twixed air con  and outdoor patts pollutants  V a sensative chest.  

Anyways this are the things im planning to do,

Switch ac off at night

Dont kiss or if its for lt

Desinfect hands now and then

Make sure i dont touch my eyes or face

Dont lick

Its so fucked up that when i want to go on a trip for two weeks i just plan 3 weeks because 1 week is fucked up by upper respiratory infection. At home im never sick, last flue i cant even remember 10 more years ago

Anyways this are the things im planning to do,

Switch ac off at night

Dont kiss or if its for lt

Desinfect hands now and then

Make sure i dont touch my eyes or face

Dont lick

Its so fucked up that when i want to go on a trip for two weeks i just plan 3 weeks because 1 week is fucked up by upper respiratory infection. At home im never sick, last flue i cant even remember 10 more years ago

You might build up immunity, i did after my back to back colds in 2013. Just surprised I'm getting it again now.

AC at night isn't a problem, i used to have it on all night and never got a thing. Personally i wouldn't stop kissing.

Never had a problem with air con but breathing in all the smoke eventually gives me chest congestion after my trips.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

It's the chronic air pollution in the streets from traffic, especially motorbikes, as they have no catalytic converters. Soi Buakhao is lethal. I avoid walking along it.

Have only been coming to Patt since ye olden year of 2012 but every year since then the traffic has got noticeably worse. The northern end of 2nd road, near the soapies, is an unbelievable polluted snarl lately. In fact all of 2nd rd is. And there seems to be no will to do anything about it, despite all the tourists. There's no real parks in the city to offset the pollution apart from the one on pratumnak hill, and they just keep building on every available square inch of land. Stick out your hand and they will build a hotel or condo on it. What non-sex-nightlife visitors come here for I do not know because it's a congested polluted health hazard.

aircon - always causes problems.  Use it to cool room down then put onto fan or lowest setting.  No it is not pussy licking....

I read a tip on here about cleaning aircon filters. I did it last trip, they were filthy. Very easy to do, takes 5 mins. Not sure if it would help OP.

I don't think it's often pussy licking, because most pussies you lick are in your own room, belonging to girls who've had a shower about five minutes earlier and so will be clean of any dodgy germ-bearing fluids from other guys.

I do think it's often licking and kissing the boobs of girls in the gogo, because the bit of skin you're licking/kissing has probably been licked/kissed by some other monger quarter of an hour before, maybe several other mongers that evening, and so you're sharing saliva with several guys whose saliva may well be bearing various germs.

For guys who are into Windmill-style playtable pussy licking, obviously for them it might be pussy licking since other guys have probably licked that pussy earlier that evening.  If you want contact with your mouth with girls in the gogo, it may be worth choosing a girl from the shower show, because she'll be nice and clean when she gets to you.

I always get same after two or three weeks. Last trip was for only ten days and a week after I got back I was crook as a dog. Seven days on and I'm still not over it......

Don't know what causes it but suspect a mixture of aircon, cigarette smoke in bars and clubs, traffic pollution, being in close proximity to so many girls in such a short time and also being crammed onto a germ infested plane both there and back.......not surprising really!

Its the air-con.

That plus being in and out of chilled rooms into hot humid sticky air.  Condensation on the lungs plus all the other shit in the air.

With the air on I instantly start getting that clogged sinus feeling.

One trip URTI so concerned me I went docs and he being typical thai doctor prescribed 3 diff pills and to take 10 of them combined each day for 5 days, to clear it up before having to fly home....

I lick a lot of pussies....swabs always taken beforehand.

Archived