Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking to rent a car for a month

lolokalbo

We like to rent a small car for a month. Automatic is a must, but it does not need to brand new or top of the line. 

Thanks.

I have a Honda Jazz and Toyota Yaris

Both Automatic

15,000 baht each a month

What dates do you require a car ???

check out national and a few of the big ones... you can get cars as low as 800 baht all inclusive with coverage... as mentioned it is questionable if you will be covered under another individuals insurance...

Pattayagolf advertises rentals on here.

Don't know what they are like or what insurance coverage they have.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I have used ExPat Car Rentals 5 times and will use them again in April.

I think they have 50 or 60 + cars and are newer and well maintained. Everyone that I rented were automatic.

They are located on the way to Jomtien and have a website where you can check rates and make a reservation.

www.expatcarrent.com or Google them.

I fell that they have proper insurance coverage and are easy to do business with.

LeoTex 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Try Bm mpm as i have rented from him on a number of occasions and all his vehicles are fully covered with a 5000 Baht deductable if you should have an accident.

All vehicles i have rented are all relatively NEW and delivers to your hotel/guest house/airport and collects from either hotel/guest house/airport.

He speaks English also and all vehicles i have rented have all been valeted before my rental started.

Expat Car Rentals are very good - Probably the most professional outfit in Pattaya

But they are very expensive

I just looked at their Website Ford Ranger 3.2 from 1,750 a day .. thats 50,000 baht for a month

My Ford Ranger 3.2 is 25,000 baht a month

Honda Jazz .. from 1090 baht a day - thats 32,000 a month .

My Honda Jazz is 15,000 baht a month

Archived