IGNORED

Mike hotel

suakopannu

Had anyone stayed here recently?

I normally stay at Opey de Place on soi lengkee but its full on my dates. Ive walked pst mike hotel often o. Previous trips so thought it may work for me...

Is it clean? Joiner friendly? Decently sound proofed? Tried searching but couldn find a definitive awnser :)

I`ve never stayed there but i`ve rad a few reveiws and they`re a bit mixed,some say its good and give it top marks,and others say its the worst place they`ve ever stayed.Although its in a good location i personally i wouldnt take the risk,hopefully someone on here can give you a first hand account!

Yes i have stayed there a few times, Can`t deny i think it`s one of the oldest hotels in town. but i find it  clean, quiet and the location suits me these days .(close to WS and PBG) no idea about taking more than lady one back,but send them a email ,they will answer.  If your budget runs to it the rooms on the sixth floor are the best,below that i found them a bit small and dark,tbh but depends on how long you spend in room?..has small pool on the 5th floor and restaurant ,room service and small fitness room. As i say old and it`s best days are behind it. but within walking distance of everything really. I find the staff good as well.

P.S. i plan on staying there again,but i`m easy to please,there are better places,but as i said it suits me nowdays. Also safety boxes are behind reception but never had a problem or heard of one and know people who have used it for thirty years. 

Thanks guys,

I am not sure demanding nor do I generally take away two at a time :D location wise I think it would be great but perhaps its just one of those things I need to try out :)

Archived