IGNORED

800-1000 baht Rooms?

Mr-wrong

Walking Street Guesthouse  gives discount to PA members.  Click on the advertisement banner.

Secrets hotel on Soi 14 off Walking Street

Hunter

KYO House on Soi 6. 800 baht per night during low season, 900 baht during high season. Can get a bigger room for a 100 baht more. Can't book through Agoda etc, just search on Facebook and send them message. 

What about these ones (all located between Soi 6 and Walking Street)...

Pasadena Lodge (LK Metro)

The Irish Rovers Guesthouse (LK Metro)

Crystal Suites (LK Metro)

Billabong hotel (LK Metro)

The Moonlight Place (Soi Honey, near Soi Buakhao)
Opey de Place (Soi Lengkee, near Soi Buakhao)

LK Mansion (Soi Buakhao, near Central Road)

I'm thinking to stay at Red Planet myself next year its on 2nd Road between Soi 3 and 4 (within walking distance to Soi 6), its cheap and has many good reviews.

Inn house soi 13,Bay breeze hotel ( SOI HONEY),Privi hotel ( soi 13 ) ,Flipper house( soi 7),Eastiny group of hotels(Review not so good)

Inn house soi 13,Bay breeze hotel ( SOI HONEY),Privi hotel ( soi 13 ) ,Flipper house( soi 7),Eastiny group of hotels(Review not so good)

I think rooms in Bay Breeze and Flipper House are at least 1200 baht (outside low season).

KYO House on Soi 6. 800 baht per night during low season, 900 baht during high season. Can get a bigger room for a 100 baht more. Can't book through Agoda etc, just search on Facebook and send them message. 

If you consider this place...I'd say it's very good and worth the price. Scooters across the street uses this place for short time rooms.

I'm thinking to stay at Red Planet myself next year its on 2nd Road between Soi 3 and 4 (within walking distance to Soi 6), its cheap and has many good reviews.

I stayed there when they had a good discount going on Agoda, rooms are small but clean, the lack of a mini fridge in the room is why I do not go back..

I stayed there when they had a good discount going on Agoda, rooms are small but clean, the lack of a mini fridge in the room is why I do not go back..

Heard they have the most comfortable beds and showers of any hotel under 1500 baht per night.

No mini fridge is not stopping me from booking there if i can get a room for under 900 baht, they have a family mart and 7/11 within a 1 minute walk.

Heard they have the most comfortable beds and showers of any hotel under 1500 baht per night.

No mini fridge is not stopping me from booking there if i can get a room for under 900 baht, they have a family mart and 7/11 within a 1 minute walk.

Yes, it is true. Originally built as part of the Tune hotel chain the high quality beds, shower just like an expensive hotel is the concept / marketing design feature for that chain.  I stayed there when it was still a Tune hotel for less than 500 baht.

The no fridge part. You might not know what you've got until it is gone. I felt the same as you that stuff like 7-11 is close but it did become annoying. Ok for a short stay, not a long one.

I think rooms in Bay Breeze and Flipper House are at least 1200 baht (outside low season).

Why would you go during high season on a budget?

Sent from my W3 using Tapatalk

If you're happy to pay on line up front then rooms in The April Suites can regularly be secured for 1,000 baht or so a night on Agoda or hotels.com.

Near baht bus routes for easy access to Soi 6 and Walking Street, well appointed rooms and great facilities (pool, sauna, gym) too. 

Why would you go during high season on a budget?

Sent from my W3 using Tapatalk

Because the weather sucks then in most farang countries.

Red Planet is best option if you are looking near Soi 6,just opposite to sabai dee. I paid 600thb per day by adding some coupons.

Centara Pattaya, a stones throw from Soi 6 has a Chinese New Year special right now.

book by Jan. 31 and stay between Feb. 1 - Nov. 30. starting at 980 bant/night. check your specific dates.

this is a nice hotel. they say it's 4 stars, but i'd say it's more like 3.5 - 3.75 stars.

i've had 3 girls in my room with no extra charge.

http://www.centarahotelsresorts.com/featured-packages/save-35-percent-thailand-holiday/?utm_source=chr&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cny17&utm_content=en&fbtrack=cust-cny17-email

• 10 months later...

Archived