Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

High blood pressure? here's a tip from nature.

tweedle-dee

A couple of months ago  GF & I were munching away at our little village eatery and i noticed a bush on said property with a rather attractive bloom and i new it just had to be there for a reason, turns out that its called 'Roselle'  i searched the net after finding it growing wild near to my house..the large buds looked about ripe so i stripped 3 bushes down  and back home i peeled off the Ruby red petals to dry and also saving the seeds inside the bulb husks...turns out its a highly popular hot/cold drink and also has other uses such a jam etc etc...It also helps reduce high blood pressure !!  sorry cant load info but i've been supping this tea and i'm hooked!! so i recommend those with high preasure give it a whirl..E.bay ...  And yes i'm planting already  :Think1: perhaps one of you could load a pic?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roselle_(plant) The roselle is known as the rosella or rosella fruit in Australia

not to be confused with  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosella

or

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_rosella

both of which compare favourably with Grouse & Partridge

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Thanks for the info, here is pic.

IMG_4707.JPG

"Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional"

:ILoveSex1:

My favorite Thaidrink as well! :Beer1:

Called "Krajiab" in Thai!

Very sweet strawberrylike flavor.

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

My favorite Thaidrink as well! :Beer1:

Called "Krajiab" in Thai!

Very sweet strawberrylike flavor.

Plahgat

seems there are a few variations of same plant..the ones round my place are more egg shaped and i use cane sugar to reduce the tang, but may help a few guys out..rather than man made drugs.

Any scientific evidence of it bringing down high blood pressure?

NOPE...that costs a shitload of money to prove so lets leave it for folks to try and maybe to wonder.

• 3 weeks later...

Pomegranate is beneficial. But it should be fresh fruit or real juice (not from concentrate). Real juice can be hard to find. 

Bananas and coconut-water contain a lot of Potassium - which is very very important - especially in this day and age - where people eat tons of salty food. 

IJust try eating a few bananas a day and a quarter to half a liter of coconutwater on a regular basis, it makes you feel very well indeed. if you combine that with a low salt and healthy diet, full of fresh vegetables and fruits you are golden. 

Less meats are also a key. More fish and seafood if possible. 

Eggs from small farms around thailand (Kai Baan) - the small chicken-eggs you can find in local markets. They have a thin shell, usually brown with spots on them. Inside the yolk is small and very bright orange. These eggs are magic for you health. They contain every nutrient that ever existed as far as the body is concerned.... You may do as I do in peroids, and have 5-10 raw ones of those a day. It actually makes you feel awesome, it makes your hair better, it has loads of benefits. It will increase good cholesterol and lower bad cholesterol - which is a KEY factor to good health and a strong immune-system as well. 

Other sources of healthy fats are also adviced. Thai food generally lack that, because it is often cooked in oxydized palm-oil or some other low-quality cheap oil that is really not good for ya in large amounts. (its not good for ya in small amounts either, but it wont hurt your health before you accumulate a certain amount inside your body).

Remember you literally ARE what you EAT.  

Bears that eat only blueberry for certain perioids of the year in some areas - actually have Purple fat inside of them. And their meat supposedly tastes sweet and very delicious..... That is something to think about..... Do you want your cells to feed on 7/11 toast and barbeque all year ? They want fresh nutrients and as much uncooked RAW food as possible !

Sources of healthy fats >

Raw nuts(NON FRIED) > Almonds > Cashew > Walnuts > Peanuts

Avocado

Egg-yolks (NOT CP EGGS)

Coconut-Oil

Olive-Oil (Hard to find real extra virgin olive oil - reports suggest that most brands contain mixed oils and perfumes unfortunately). Look for an italian restaurant and ask what brand of oil they use and then google it... Then ask if you can buy a bottle from them, it wont be cheap, but it will be a good investment in your health....

For general health I also like to use fresh Lime , Ginger and Raw unfiltered honey from the districts ! (actual flower-honey from wild bees - you wont find it at 7/11 or lotus).

Mix it in hot water and you have a tastful refreshing drink that will keep your immune-system very strong indeed. 

Various forms of mushrooms are also very beneficial. Shiitake , Maitake , Reishi , is three of them. Shiitake is very common in thailand and easy to find ! These mushrooms contains some extremely powerful Beta-Glucans that works directly with cell-signaling and helping your body fight against unwanted bacteria, etc. 

If you can find fresh Turmeric root (Curcumin) - it is both delicious and also very powerfull. It tastes great if you chop in small pieces and put in your tea. You can mix it with rice... (indian yellow rice is made from turmeric). 

www.ThaiPeptides.com - IGF-1 - Line ID : Thai.Peptides - Email : [email protected]

Less meats are also a key. 

I agree with everything but this.. Yes, diet is key and this means eating natural... including meats and fats.

I agree with everything but this.. Yes, diet is key and this means eating natural... including meats and fats.

Yes, you are kind of right actually. But it has to do with the source of meat - what the animals you are feeding on ate and how they were treated as well. There is a big difference between happy animals feeding on grass or raw rice, what ever natural source of food - and animals kept in huge factories being fed "pellets" and artificial foods and anti-biotics, because the hygenic conditions are poor. 

Also boiled meat is healthier than fried meat. Why? Because high temperature oxidizes the fats and creates harmful carcinogenic substances that our bodies cannot digest. 

www.ThaiPeptides.com - IGF-1 - Line ID : Thai.Peptides - Email : [email protected]

Yes, you are kind of right actually. But it has to do with the source of meat - what the animals you are feeding on ate and how they were treated as well. There is a big difference between happy animals feeding on grass or raw rice, what ever natural source of food - and animals kept in huge factories being fed "pellets" and artificial foods and anti-biotics, because the hygenic conditions are poor.

Also boiled meat is healthier than fried meat. Why? Because high temperature oxidizes the fats and creates harmful carcinogenic substances that our bodies cannot digest.

That's true.. We need to minimize the processing of otherwise healthy food.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

junior aspirin everyday, thins the blood therefore lowers blood pressure 

5 hours ago, MalcolmT said:

junior aspirin everyday, thins the blood therefore lowers blood pressure 

Not good for your liver if a doctor hasn't advised such...

I drink rosella juice anytime I can find it. The plant is endemic to northern Australia and i used to often eat it when I was kid.

joey J.      junior asprin is a very low dose, agreed by most experts to be of no danger to most people . i cant fault you on saying  you should consult a doc first .you "should"  consult a doc before taking any medication.After living in Pattaya 12yrs , its way down the list of things i consume that may cause problems for my liver.555 

Archived