IGNORED

Hotels with Sea View (Preferably beach road)

DAKLING1987

Yes I know I can look on Agoda and Booking but I'm looking for personal recommendations.

Looking to change area next time I visit Pattaya from my usual Buakhow haunts.

Looking for something in the 1000-1800 range with balcony and sea view, preferably right on beach road.

And guest friendly of course :)

Mercure Ocean Resort was a little under 2000 THB for a standard room. So, it may still a little over your 1800 THB budget. You could see the pictures and my review I did a couple years ago here:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/250863-new-mercure-hotel-opening-later-this-month/

The review I did was the deluxe room and the suite. Standard room may be a little smaller and only partial sea view. Yes, it was GF.

the sea view is the part that will give you the problem.  There are hotels within your budget on beach road.  The rooms that have sea views are going to be a premium price.

I prefer to stay at hotels I know stuff about.... but this one meets your requirements. 

https://www.expedia.com/Pattaya-Hotels-Seaview.h17366730.Hotel-Information?chkin=02%2F24%2F2017&chkout=02%2F26%2F2017&rm1=a2&hwrqCacheKey=4d94e7c1-0308-412b-aa9b-562b42a96996HWRQ1484359547315&c=7a4ba0bc-8f1f-4a3e-bcb7-214ea28c266e&&exp_dp=17.26&exp_ts=1484359528361&exp_curr=USD&exp_pg=HSR

note:  I don't know about guest friendly.  But since it looks like a dump, I assume it is.

Try Natural beach hotel close to LK express on beach road. Around 1500 bhats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

• 2 years later...
On 13/01/2017 at 21:41, raviinc said:

Try Natural beach hotel close to LK express on beach road. Around 1500 bhats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just booked this one for my next trip. The reason is that it is close to Beach Road and it is girl friendly per two websites (Guest Friendly hotels & Bargirl Friendly Hotels).

Archived