Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

penalty for late 90 day

bertik

I understand that there is a 7 day grace period for 90 day reporting. This being the case, How is the 7 days counted?  For example:  90 day due on Feb.7  Does the 7 day grace period start from and include Feb 7 or Feb.8, the 1st late day?   Would my 7 days grace include 7 Feb or start from 8 Feb? Thus the last day of my 7 days grace would be Feb 13 or Feb 14?

Thanks for all positive replies.

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

The notification must be made within 15 days before or after 7 days the period of 90 days expires.

If the date is 7th bebruary then you can do it untill 14th february.

If you wait untill 15th february then you'll be fined:

If a foreigner staying in the kingdom over 90 days without notifying the Immigration Bureau or notifying the Immigration Bureau later than the set period, a fine of 2,000.- Baht will be collected. If a foreigner who did not make the notification of staying over 90 days is arrested, he will be fined 4,000.- Baht.

Thanks so much Spellforce. Much appreciated.

Archived