IGNORED

Better building for a holiday rental in Central Pattaya? The Base or Centric Sea?

pangitman

Hi guys,

I am looking for a 4 month condo rental from June to September. Trying to decide between The Base vs. Centric Sea. Both buildings are fairly new and have good locations in Central Pattaya and similarly priced rental units. Just wanted to hear any opinions on either building to help me decide.

Thanks,

Pangitman

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

same for me i would choose the base for location

2 shopping centers close bye as well

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I am looking for a 4 month condo rental from June to September. Trying to decide between The Base vs. Centric Sea. Both buildings are fairly new and have good locations in Central Pattaya and similarly priced rental units. Just wanted to hear any opinions on either building to help me decide.

Thanks,

Pangitman

The Base, for sure.  The layout of the condos in the Base is far better than Centric (none of that glass sliding door turning a studio into a 1 bedroom condo).  Plus the location of the Base is perfect, next to LK, a 4 minute motor bike ride to WS or 7-8 minute ride to Soi 6.  Plus the Avenue Mall and Villa Market are a quick 5 minute walk.  Also a short bhat bus ride to Central, you can walk it in 10 minutes if you want as well.  

Just don't expect to sleep before 4am.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

The Base, for sure. The layout of the condos in the Base is far better than Centric (none of that glass sliding door turning a studio into a 1 bedroom condo). Plus the location of the Base is perfect, next to LK, a 4 minute motor bike ride to WS or 7-8 minute ride to Soi 6. Plus the Avenue Mall and Villa Market are a quick 5 minute walk. Also a short bhat bus ride to Central, you can walk it in 10 minutes if you want as well.

Agree with this, many good points. I went from one of those glass sliding doors in last condo and yeah the base is a better layout.

just due to the one way of second road it is akward for people going south when at centric if you don't do motorbike.

The base is great you will like it there for a holiday. Ignore the killjoy about music they will probably recommend jomtien or naklua for a quiet holiday rental where it will take you an hour to get home after getting boozed in central pattaya 555, i don't even hear anything most nights, when there is I can still sleep, a lot are closing at 2 too. if it will bothers you that much you can get one facing inwards or towards soi honey and they will be quieter.

• 9 months later...
Hi guys,

Thanks,

Pangitman

I stayed at The Base last time and will be staying at Centric Sea this time. I will post a comparison when I get back. Yes, they are similary priced on AirBNB (high). However, they are not close to the low prices on the rentalfortheholidays website for The Base. Does Centric Sea have a similar site?

On 1/31/2017 at 14:35, Moza said:

Agree with this, many good points. I went from one of those glass sliding doors in last condo and yeah The Base is a better layout.

just due to the one way of second road it is akward for people going south when at centric if you don't do motorbike.

The base is great you will like it there for a holiday. Ignore the killjoy about music they will probably recommend Jomtien or naklua for a quiet holiday rental where it will take you an hour to get home after getting boozed in central pattaya 555, i don't even hear anything most nights, when there is I can still sleep, a lot are closing at 2 too. if it will bothers you that much you can get one facing inwards or towards soi honey and they will be quieter.

Never seen it as a problem as I have never stayed there however lets see if the op stays  there and if so can report back for all the BM.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Never seen it as a problem as I have never stayed there however lets see if the op stays  there and if so can report back for all the BM.
JDM
The music wasn't much of a problem.. In building B at least, but the problem there is the jackhammering from construction going on next door during the daytime some days!

On 11/28/2017 at 05:59, hioctane said:
On 11/28/2017 at 05:54, JAI DEE MAK said:
JDM

The music wasn't much of a problem.. In building B at least, but the problem there is the jackhammering from construction going on next door during the daytime some days!

Where was the construction going on?  Curious as I'll also be in Building B, but facing in and on a high floor.  Do you think that combination will save me from some of the noise?  I imagine music is the worst in Building A facing Soi Diana especially on lower floors.

Where was the construction going on?  Curious as I'll also be in Building B, but facing in and on a high floor.  Do you think that combination will save me from some of the noise?  I imagine music is the worst in Building A facing Soi Diana especially on lower floors.
I believe it was Soi 9 behind Soi Honey. I was on the 17th floor facing the soi. I suppose facing in and closing the windows would minimize the noise.

On 14/01/2017 at 01:54, talung66 said:

same for me i would choose The Base for location

2 shopping centers close bye as well

Terminal 21 would be open in june?

Archived