Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Lazada delivery.

Billyboy294

I am buying an item for Lazada COD. I have Tracked it  from China to Bangkok to Pattaya (yesterday) and it says it will be delivered today.

Will I get advance warning by SMS or mobile as to what time it will be delivered?

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Maybe, maybe not! Like many things in Thailand it depends. I get less notifications than my wife does. I think a farang name puts them off making contact.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Maybe, maybe not! Like many things in Thailand it depends. I get less notifications than my wife does. I think a farang name puts them off making contact.

Yes perhaps the delivery boy does not speak or write English.

I get a call Each time especially if COD...They do Not want to bring the Package not knowing your Home to Pay

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

I am buying an item for Lazada COD. I have Tracked it  from China to Bangkok to Pattaya (yesterday) and it says it will be delivered today.

Will I get advance warning by SMS or mobile as to what time it will be delivered?

I received a call at 4.00pm to confirm name and address and the guy (who seemed to speak reasonable English) said he would be there in 20 minutes but would phone again when he had arrived which he did on time.

After he checked my ID I handed over the cash and had to 'sign' my name on his mobile with a special pen. All very efficient.

I believe if you have paid by Credit Card they do not always phone.

I get a call Each time especially if COD...They do Not want to bring the Package not knowing your Home to Pay

Same experience....they call...

Pattaya.

TGF and I have ordered quite a few items from Lazada - tablet, phone, USB, fruit mixer, a guitar, ...

TGF prepays at a 7/11 as she orders. Items are then brought to her or left at the apartment reception after she gets a mobile call when the item is being delivered.

Absolutely satisfied with all our orders with Lazada.

Seeking the mythical My-Girl-is-Different

I only ordered one time from Lazada and it went like this; I ordered COD on Thurs, on Friday I get a call saying item will be delivered on Monday (yeah, fast service :)), Monday comes and goes, no delivery, Tuesday comes and no delivery, but I get a call in the late afternoon, saying delivery will come tomorrow.   Wed comes and goes, no delivery, Thursday...nothing, no call no delivery. Friday morning I get a call saying delivery in 20 mins,  two hours later he arrives, saying sorry "lunch break".  

Will I order from then again, sure, if the prices is right, but I won't hold my breath when they quote me a delivery day.

I only ordered one time from Lazada and it went like this; I ordered COD on Thurs, on Friday I get a call saying item will be delivered on Monday (yeah, fast service :)), Monday comes and goes, no delivery, Tuesday comes and no delivery, but I get a call in the late afternoon, saying delivery will come tomorrow.   Wed comes and goes, no delivery, Thursday...nothing, no call no delivery. Friday morning I get a call saying delivery in 20 mins,  two hours later he arrives, saying sorry "lunch break".  

Will I order from then again, sure, if the prices is right, but I won't hold my breath when they quote me a delivery day.

Did you track your order?

Did you track your order?

Yes I tracked it, it left the company on Friday and was in the delivery driver's truck, he just took his sweet time delivering it.  On my order it said something like "up to 5 business days deliver time" (or some variation of that), they delivered within the time stated on the web site, but I hated having to wait around the house all week.  No tip for him.

Only used once, paid at time of purchase. Just got emails confirming order and despatch and delivery day, not time.

I received a call at 4.00pm to confirm name and address and the guy (who seemed to speak reasonable English) said he would be there in 20 minutes but would phone again when he had arrived which he did on time.

After he checked my ID I handed over the cash and had to 'sign' my name on his mobile with a special pen. All very efficient.

I believe if you have paid by Credit Card they do not always phone.

Lazada Tracking.jpg

I use Lazada frequently and on my account I have posted my wife's phone number, as I live in the boonies of Isaan the local drivers only speak mumbo, jumbo. They always call on the day they are to deliver to confirm some is in to sign for the delivery.

So far excellent service from Lazada and Kerry.

I like them, as juicy as a freshwater clam!

Lazada seems to work well. I have had numerous items delivered.

Supporting Thai ladies donation by donation.

i use them regular and they are spot on, even if I had problems with stuff from china, even cover youyr costs for returns etc, great all round service so far and I have had loads off them

I ordered trainers on Saturday and this time the tracking number they sent me was the 'Order number - Tracking Number' . Anyway with or without the Order number it said it was incorrect. ( i notified them about this)  A day later  it was accepted but did not get the vertical  status diagram like last time but got a horizontal layout.  I  kept trying  Saturday and Sunday  but never got a delivery date (not even now), But they sent an email at 02.29 am (when i was sleeping)  telling me it would be delivered on 23rd (today) but first i knew was a phone call from Delivery boy at 09.30 am with the shoes.

Archived