IGNORED

Dr. Sunil dental

Williamtell

Does anyone have any recent experience with Dr. Sunil? I did a search on this forum and only found 2 mentions of him. 1 recommending, 1 not recommending... I already contacted him thru his website a few months ago. He asked for a photo of my teeth, and with that, made a recommendation for treatment. (This has me skeptical already). My boss referred me to him, but I'd like to hear some recent reviews from others.

If this is the Dr Sunil in Bangkok, I would give him a miss!  I went there a few years ago and he was dealing with 3 or 4 patients at the same time.  Literally doing one part of the procedure and while waiting for it to settle would leave the room to see another patient or two and then came back for a few minutes before doing the rounds again.  I have never seen this happen anywhere else, a real production line.

Also the crown I had done was not the best quality work (hardly surprising given the number of patients he was dealing with at the same time) and had to be re-done a couple of years later.

Archived