IGNORED

90 day report online

Billyboy294

On 1/12/2017 at 2:50 PM, Billyboy294 said:

I am due soon to report 90 days and was intending doing it Online again..

For several days i have been unable to "connect'' to the website.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Yes the website was open again and my Status was Pending  for about one week over Songkran.

I was due to report by 25th April so did a last minute check to see if i was now Approved but it would not let me fill in my details. Went to Jomtien and they confirmed the site was down.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

• 9 months later...

Finally, online reporting worked for me. 

My 90 day report is due 14 Feb. Made the online application on 2 Feb. Checked every couple of days since then and status always showed pending. Figured I'd have to bite the bullet and make a trip to the office tomorrow, but lucky me, the email just arrived stating "Notification 90 days is Approved".

Side note: When making the online application I kept getting the useless popup error message that my application wasn't accepted. Finally dawned on me that as a Yank I was entering my b'day as mm/dd/yyyy instead of the European format of day first. Once I overcame that mental hurdle all was good and my online report was duly accepted.

ok - I am probably being dense about something here, but I go to the site:

https://immigration.go.th/content/online_serivces

I click on the 90 day notification and get a Firefox error message saying that the site is not configured correctly because they signed their own certificate.

Duh - ok - add the site as an exception by clicking on Advanced and it goes through ok.

I am a ways away from my 90 day date, but this is my first time doing this so I wanted to check things out.

Hopefully, it will not change a lot twix now and then, but I can always walk over to Chonburi Immigration if need be.

• 1 month later...

Anybody know the current status of the 90 day reporting online system? Gave it a go this afternoon. Thought I filled everything out correctly for the first screen (Identification - with passport number, name, etc.). Tried 3 times. Each time I got a message window saying 

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

I suppose it won't kill me to walk over to soi 5 tomorrow, but would like to know what's what.

3 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

Anybody know the current status of the 90 day reporting online system? Gave it a go this afternoon. Thought I filled everything out correctly for the first screen (Identification - with passport number, name, etc.). Tried 3 times. Each time I got a message window saying 

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

I suppose it won't kill me to walk over to soi 5 tomorrow, but would like to know what's what.

Make sure you're entering dates in European format, day before month. That's what caught me out.

Lazy programmers, couldn't be bothered taking the extra few minutes to code separate error messages rather than one catch all message.

44 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Make sure you're entering dates in European format, day before month. That's what caught me out.

Lazy programmers, couldn't be bothered taking the extra few minutes to code separate error messages rather than one catch all message.

Saw your earlier message and I was careful about the date formats. If I am doing something wrong, I do not see it. I'll try again tomorrow and if that does not work, I'll hoof my lazy butt over to soi 5 on Thursday Morning.

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Not sure why you call that the "European format"?  DMY is by far the date system the most used in the World, nearly a standard, with nearly only USA using this strange annoying MDY.

Edit: FYI, the real "standard" is YMD used in China, Japan,...

I applied online on Friday afternoon. I forgot that on previous occasions it did not accept FF my default browser  and i had to switch to IE.

I applied using FF but for some reason I got message it did not accept my normal Hotmail address which i have used for 20 years and had been accepted before. Luckily i had a gmail account so tried that and application now OK and Pending.

Checked Monday at 10.00am and it was "Approved".

I've tried many times in the past and it never worked, so I just gave up,  om a good note I go in late in the afternoon and I'm in & out in 5 minutes. 

1 hour ago, Billyboy294 said:

I applied online on Friday afternoon. I forgot that on previous occasions it did not accept FF my default browser  and i had to switch to IE.

I applied using FF but for some reason I got message it did not accept my normal Hotmail address which i have used for 20 years and had been accepted before. Luckily i had a gmail account so tried that and application now OK and Pending.

Checked Monday at 10.00am and it was "Approved".

Thanks - that might be it. My default browser is Firefox. I will try tomorrow with IE and if need be Chrome. I will report back.

Still no go with IE and the symptoms are the same.

When I submit the first of the 4 screens I get the catch all message - 

I tried coming in with the Thai language version and I did get a quick message saying only IE is supported. I may try one more time this afternoon, but it's getting to the point that I could have gone to immigration twice by now.

4 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

it's getting to the point that I could have gone to immigration twice by now.

Lol, I gave up spending 30+ minutes online and just make the 10 minute in person reporting part of my daily shopping, bar hoping, eat out routine.  Maybe if I lived far far away it would be a bigger concern for me. 

Can't win for losing some days. My 10 minute visit to Immigration took 2.5 hours. Yeah, I know, others have been through a lot worse.

For some reason I got erroneously flagged on the TM30 check and sent to the dreaded Room 10. It took 5 minutes to resolve their error once I got to talk to someone, but close to 2 hours to clear the Room 10 queue.

This might be partially on me. I did not have all my forms correctly filled out (TM47 and passport and Departure Crad copies) before I got there. Figured it was simple enough I could do it on the fly. Lesson learned -> have it all set to go and double checked before you get there.

55 minutes ago, ChiFlyer said:

This might be partially on me. I did not have all my forms correctly filled out (TM47 and passport and Departure Crad copies) before I got there.  //

Did you never made a 90-Days report here before ?

If so, the only thing you needed - besides your passport - was one of previous report receipt with the code bar on it.

1 hour ago, Oukiva said:

Did you never made a 90-Days report here before ?

If so, the only thing you needed - besides your passport - was one of previous report receipt with the code bar on it.

No - this was my first 90 day reporting.

Had I had the other stuff that I described, I likely would have cruised through.

Leaving the Kingdom for a few months in May and returning to extend my O-A in late September. Have all the doc requirements identified for that one.

I was given to understand that 90 day online will not work if I  have received a new passport since originally entering the country. If this is, in fact the case, can I hope to do 90 day online if I exit the country and then re-enter on my aforementioned new passport? Any knowledgeable folks re this conundrum?

For those who are planning to head to Jomtien soon.....best plan around this.

25525Immigration.jpg

I took care of mine this afternoon a few days early.

25542immigration.jpg

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

3 hours ago, bertik said:

I was given to understand that 90 day online will not work if I  have received a new passport since originally entering the country. If this is, in fact the case, can I hope to do 90 day online if I exit the country and then re-enter on my aforementioned new passport? Any knowledgeable folks re this conundrum?

Did you go to Immigration to get your Visas, Extensions of Stay, etc in the new passport.  If you did and they have a record of your new passport number, then you should be OK.

18 hours ago, Billyboy294 said:

Did you go to Immigration to get your Visas, Extensions of Stay, etc in the new passport.  If you did and they have a record of your new passport number, then you should be OK.

Have gone to local Immigration office at least 2 times for Extension of Stay, and been approved but still cannot do 90 day online.

Thanks for your input Billyboy, seriously.

It might be that my local Immigration office just can't stand the thought of not seeing me 4 times every year. I asked the IO what the problem is and he tells me  "no problem"   :Hair_Out1:

• 2 months later...

A  week  ago I used the online reporting but after filling all the usual stuff correctly i reached a dead end. Then remembered they do not like FF my default browser.

Switched to IE,  filled in the same data and when i came back in the afternoon it had been approved. Told me to print out next reporting date and pin in my passport, which  i did.

I know some people don't do this but if Immigration say i need to do something i tend to do it. No problem for me as i have a printer.

Archived