IGNORED

90 day report online

Billyboy294

I am due soon to report 90 days and was intending doing it Online again..

For several days i have been unable to "connect'' to the website.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

It is my understanding that they a rethinking the whole 90 day on line scheme.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the tip!

All almost working using IE to access the site and skipping through the security warning.

Issues:

1.  The 'print' icon at the foot of the final page froze all my screens.  Closed down and re-opened IE and went to Check Status screen.  Make sure you make a note of the application number before you close down.

2.  Check Status screen required passport number and 90 day application number (see 1 above).  It then showed the last four Approved Applications I submitted on-line in 2016.  It does not show an approved application I submitted in person in January (not worried about that - got the hard copy tear-off approval slip from that application stapled in my passport).

MMM...This is the second thread I have read 90 day report is switched back on from 2 different Forums.... I hope it is true....There was also a thread in Thai Visa claiming it was back on but turned out to be an April fools Joke.... which I was caught out as my 90 day report was due...   Will watch this thread for updates!!

The Thai Visa post - abolition of 90 day reporting in favour of 90 hour reporting - was an April Fool joke.

With the dozens of Immigration offices in Thailand I don't understand why go to the hassle of internet reporting. Am in Immigration for maximum 5minutes in Korat. I also noticed the computer for internet reporting had been taken out. Don't tell me anyone living in Thailand is too busy.

1 hour ago, Insomniac said:

With the dozens of Immigration offices in Thailand I don't understand why go to the hassle of internet reporting.

Uh? You can't be serious?

Even if I live in South Pattaya, it takes me far less time to report online than to go to Jomtien Immigration !

Also Immigration offices are not so well distributed in the country. Online reporting save hours of driving to some people. :)

4 minutes ago, Oukiva said:

Uh? You can't be serious?

Even if I live in South Pattaya, it takes me far less time to report online than to go to Jomtien Immigration !

Also Immigration offices are not so well distributed in the country. Online reporting save hours of driving to some people. :)

Sorry, didn't realize there were so many overworked people in Pattaya that a 15 minute trip from South Pattaya to Jomtien once every 3 months was such a problem.Back in UK I was travelling 3 hours a day to work and back. So 40 minutes every 3 months seems like a good deal!

the availability of an online reporting system would be a major plus for many ex-pats in thailand, regardless their respective location. this is one man wishing the online system becomes easier to use and provides all ex-pats the added convenience to make thailand as easier place to reside... 

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

If distance and wasting time isn't a problem, how could anyone not take the most GOLDEN opportunity to hang with a group of motley, disheveled, stink2TheMax, immigrants fleeing their native farang land in search of the Promised Land where quality women are available to even the most unsightly, stinky, dumbAsRock oldFucks (like me) at prices that won't cause you to delay buying new tidyWhitey's even though your current pairs fit so loose your nut sack falls out and the waist band is non-existent so they end up falling down while wearing them...  I mean, it's a pure pleasure Palace... and the horrible kneeShaking fear of the Immigration Official throwing a newRewl at you when you stand before him (step forward TIN MAN!!), causing your what used to be normal processing to turn into a immigration nightmare, possibly causing you to have to return earlier than planned to your frozen wasteland of (available to your sorry fatARSE, Asian) women farangVille... It's a totally enjoyable experience... Even dealing with the line at the door where fellow immigrants are pushing, and clawing their way to a counter... Every freakN 90 days - it's priceless!!

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

56 minutes ago, southsidebruce said:

If distance and wasting time isn't a problem, how could anyone not take the most GOLDEN opportunity to hang with a group of motley, disheveled, stink2TheMax, immigrants fleeing their native farang land in search of the Promised Land where quality women are available to even the most unsightly, stinky, dumbAsRock oldFucks (like me) at prices that won't cause you to delay buying new tidyWhitey's even though your current pairs fit so loose your nut sack falls out and the waist band is non-existent so they end up falling down while wearing them...  I mean, it's a pure pleasure palace... and the horrible kneeShaking fear of the Immigration Official throwing a newRewl at you when you stand before him (step forward TIN MAN!!), causing your what used to be normal processing to turn into a immigration nightmare, possibly causing you to have to return earlier than planned to your frozen wasteland of (available to your sorry fatARSE, Asian) women farangVille... It's a totally enjoyable experience... Even dealing with the line at the door where fellow immigrants are pushing, and clawing their way to a counter... Every freakN 90 days - it's priceless!!

If you truly feel this way, why not stay in Florida?

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

8 minutes ago, The Sculptor said:

Because Florida has problems with its election registration let alone online Immigration reporting. Now that would be interesting! 555.

5 minutes ago, Insomniac said:

Because Florida has problems with its election registration let alone online Immigration reporting. Now that would be interesting! 555.

UP2U... but I still don't understand this post, or your previous entry.  Have a pleasant rest of the day.  Bye.

14 hours ago, The Sculptor said:

and miss the smell of old, worn-out cattle herded into the Jomtien Immigration Office every 90 days?  almost as much of a visual visceral experience as going to the American Embassy outreach sessions in Pattaya... was at one outreach session and an older gent (must have been in his 80s), barely able to walk, made his way up to the front of the room, where he was told that he had to wait in the queue like the rest of the American immigrants in the room... he was almost in tears and said he just got out of the hospital and tried to plead his case, only to be told by the American Embassy Rep - sorry, but no special treatment... so much drama in the LBC, yo... how can I pass up those experiences and tons of other experiences that are part of the Pattaya fabric... but really - I like Pattaya for the Temples... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

At least with the outreach program there's no risk of having to stand under the baking sun or getting soaked by a rain storm just to get a number to see someone to file your 90 day report.

Good to hear online reporting is working again. Happy to jump through that bureaucratic hoop from the comfort of my office chair.

6 hours ago, southsidebruce said:

and miss the smell of old, worn-out cattle herded into the Jomtien Immigration Office every 90 days?  almost as much of a visual visceral experience as going to the American Embassy outreach sessions in Pattaya... was at one outreach session and an older gent (must have been in his 80s), barely able to walk, made his way up to the front of the room, where he was told that he had to wait in the queue like the rest of the American immigrants in the room... he was almost in tears and said he just got out of the hospital and tried to plead his case, only to be told by the American Embassy Rep - sorry, but no special treatment... so much drama in the LBC, yo... how can I pass up those experiences and tons of other experiences that are part of the Pattaya fabric... but really - I like Pattaya for the Temples... 

What the f*ck are you talking about?

5 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

At least with the outreach program there's no risk of having to stand under the baking sun or getting soaked by a rain storm just to get a number to see someone to file your 90 day report.

Good to hear online reporting is working again. Happy to jump through that bureaucratic hoop from the comfort of my office chair.

Don't you have any girls or friends who will suffer the rigours of baking sun and rain in order for you not to leave your office.

40 minutes ago, The Sculptor said:

What the f*ck are you talking about?

I believe southsidebruce is using sarcasm to get over his point. Either that or he has had one too many Lao Khaos!:Hair_Out1:

Beyond me how any sensible person would bag something that makes a chore, (and make no mistake 90 day reporting for some, is a chore), much easier and streamlined. Too good for me!!

2 hours ago, dave01 said:

Beyond me how any sensible person would bag something that makes a chore, (and make no mistake 90 day reportng for some, is a chore), much easier and streamlined. Too good for me!!

Now I find it a" chore" to wash 120 sq mts of floor tiles every week. My wife on the other hand calls me " a lazy bastard".:)

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 8:21 AM, Insomniac said:

I believe southsidebruce is using sarcasm to get over his point. Either that or he has had one too many Lao Khaos!

I hope it's the latter... the former... well, Zzzzzz

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2017 at 2:21 AM, forcebwithu said:

Can't recall ever standing outside the door for more than a few seconds while others cleared away, but I agree that for some online reporting is a big help.  I can think of one expat friend who lives waaaaayyy out in the boonies in particular, 555.

I go to Jomtien to do it live & in person simply because I enjoy the trip to Jomtien to see what has changed and get out & about. I did my 90 day report earlier this week. There were a few customers at the central desk but I just flash the 90 day report form with the bar code on it and the lady hands me a number: no wait required.  Three people in front of me and I was out of there in 2-3 minutes.  I should have relaxed for a few minutes longer inside because it was nice & cool in there compared to the outside temp, 555.

Good service from the Jomtien Immigration staff as usual and the regular guy at desk #4 sat and pulled old staples out of the back page of my passport while he waited for the printer to finish with my new 90 day reporting receipt.

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

On 4/12/2017 at 11:40 AM, southsidebruce said:

If distance and wasting time isn't a problem, how could anyone not take the most GOLDEN opportunity to hang with a group of motley, disheveled, stink2TheMax, immigrants fleeing their native farang land in search of the Promised Land where quality women are available to even the most unsightly, stinky, dumbAsRock oldFucks (like me) at prices that won't cause you to delay buying new tidyWhitey's even though your current pairs fit so loose your nut sack falls out and the waist band is non-existent so they end up falling down while wearing them...  I mean, it's a pure pleasure palace... and the horrible kneeShaking fear of the Immigration Official throwing a newRewl at you when you stand before him (step forward TIN MAN!!), causing your what used to be normal processing to turn into a immigration nightmare, possibly causing you to have to return earlier than planned to your frozen wasteland of (available to your sorry fatARSE, Asian) women farangVille... It's a totally enjoyable experience... Even dealing with the line at the door where fellow immigrants are pushing, and clawing their way to a counter... Every freakN 90 days - it's priceless!!

It's only distance and wasting time for me (it's a day trip and at least 600 Bt of gas) ... fortunately, I don't have to deal with the Sin City Wankers ... and the immigration officer is hot ... so I got that going for me ;-)

Archived