Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Soi 10 Sea Me's

stanger69

Sea me is the oldest,and sea me tree is the newest of the trio,only stayed in sea me too(the middle one)but its a decent hotel with all that i needed.When your asking for differences i cant really give you any pointers cos as i mention i`ve only stayed in one,they`re all similar class hotels so facility wise not much difference,although at one time you had a sea view from sea me too`s roof top pool,not anymore cos an hotel has been built next door blocking the view!

All the rooms at the original SMS are the same (and quite large), but priced differently according to "view" which is increasingly diminished these days so just go for the cheaper ones.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Archived