IGNORED

Good wifi at Nova Gold, anyone? Hotels/guest houses in Pats with good wifi

Sonic-Boom-Boom

Hi,

I have stayed in various hotels and a couple of guest houses in Pattaya over a few holidays over the course of the last 3 years and have found that the wifi connection has always usually been ok, but was rarely only once or twice powerful enough for me to live stream movies off of my iCloud (at AtMind and one other - maybe Destiny in LK).

Can anyone advise of decent accommodation places in Pats which have powerful wifi, that are also in the affordable bracket (ie. not more than 1200b a night)? Not bothered about swimming pool. Anyone stayed at Nova Gold on Soi Sukradee (Soi AR)? This is a good hotel with a reasonable rate. Good wifi or not there?

"Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye, adorn your person, maintain your health, your beauty and your animal spirits." -William Hazlitt

Have stayed at nova gold during my last trip. The rooms are value for the price along with friendly staff. Wi-fi is decent. Used to download movies and would take an hour for 1gb file.

No offence boys and each to their own but I'd be fucked if I'm watching movies in my room when I'm in Pattaya. Still I understand it's handy to have good reliable wifi though.

That's right..But if I am on a holiday for a couple of weeks it is like a welcome change from the routine

Have stayed at nova gold during my last trip. The rooms are value for the price along with friendly staff. Wi-fi is decent. Used to download movies and would take an hour for 1gb file.

Thanx. Nova Gold is ticking all the boxes, although it is abit further out on other side of Pattaya Klang. Ok for me for a few days

"Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye, adorn your person, maintain your health, your beauty and your animal spirits." -William Hazlitt

No offence boys and each to their own but I'd be fucked if I'm watching movies in my room when I'm in Pattaya. Still I understand it's handy to have good reliable wifi though.

Yes, but I am intending to be viewing movies I have of a particular type of jonrah for entertainment purposes in the time in-between sessions with a lady/ladies who will be getting fucked .... between round-1, 2, 3....

OP - Nova Gold used to be my number 1 choice. I reckon that it is the best value hotel in Pattaya. It is officially rankled as a 4 star, but I would describe it as an outstanding 3 star hotel. The rooms are bigger than most and the finish and fittings inside are of real quality...I love the gold color scheme throughout. The corner rooms in particular are really classy - but all the rooms are good. The bathrooms too are very modern and there are balconies in (almost) all the rooms. Wifi has always been good.

Now it is a couple of years since I stayed there, but the hotel is very well managed, it is GF and the staff are great. I should add that the whole place is spotlessly clean. Another good feature is the shuttle bus (golf-cart), which will take you to Big C on Second Rd (or Drinking Street - alternately they will drop you at Pattaya Klang near the start of Soi Buhakow.

There is a pool and a gym, both are small, but are OK, (note - the pool gets no sun). Nova Gold doesn't do food, but breakfast can be got from either the Thai restaurants in the soi, or from Jameson's Irish Bar.

Location wise it isn't for everyone - I don't use it now because I golf most days and it is handy for my hotel to be near to the bars around LK running the daily golf trips. However, for many people the location will be good - near second road and Soi Six.

I am very happy to recommend Nova Gold to anyone.

PS. OP, maybe you could ask the Mods to move this thread to the hotel section, so that all BMs (not just those advanced members) can enjoy it.

I normally stay at the adjoining amari nova suites when in town....Reaching in Feb!!

Nova Suites are superb - I have stayed there several times....but they are also twice the price of Nova Gold.

We have booked a 2bhk suite at nova suites for our trip in Feb at 3000baht divided between two people...We got a great deal!!!

We have booked a 2bhk suite at nova suites for our trip in Feb at 3000baht divided between two people...We got a great deal!!!

Yes I am booking a 3 bed suite in February at Amari Nova Suites, very good value - the multi room suites offer exceptional value. Still significantly more expensive than Nova Gold though; (I have a Promo code which reduces the price).

Which dates u going mate..Maybe we will bump into one another!!

Hi mate - think I will be there twice in Feb (2-7 with a mate) and 17-24 (with the family)....2 very different holidays  :WinkGrin1:

When are you there?

Yes, but I am intending to be viewing movies I have of a particular type of jonrah for entertainment purposes in the time in-between sessions with a lady/ladies who will be getting fucked .... between round-1, 2, 3....

Jonrah? 55555

I think you meant "genre".

This forum continues to crack me up. Keep up the good work.

You can never take back ......
  • A moment after it's missed
  • A word after it's said
  • Time after it's been wasted

I am there 17-26...During your family vacation time I guess!!!

Can catch up for a beer or two mate  :hello09:

OP - Nova Gold used to be my number 1 choice. I reckon that it is the best value hotel in Pattaya. It is officially rankled as a 4 star, but I would describe it as an outstanding 3 star hotel. The rooms are bigger than most and the finish and fittings inside are of real quality...I love the gold color scheme throughout. The corner rooms in particular are really classy - but all the rooms are good. The bathrooms too are very modern and there are balconies in (almost) all the rooms. Wifi has always been good.

Now it is a couple of years since I stayed there, but the hotel is very well managed, it is GF and the staff are great. I should add that the whole place is spotlessly clean. Another good feature is the shuttle bus (golf-cart), which will take you to Big C on Second Rd (or Drinking Street - alternately they will drop you at Pattaya Klang near the start of Soi Buhakow.

There is a pool and a gym, both are small, but are OK, (note - the pool gets no sun). Nova Gold doesn't do food, but breakfast can be got from either the Thai restaurants in the soi, or from Jameson's Irish Bar.

Location wise it isn't for everyone - I don't use it now because I golf most days and it is handy for my hotel to be near to the bars around LK running the daily golf trips. However, for many people the location will be good - near second road and soi six.

I am very happy to recommend Nova Gold to anyone.

Thanks. I think I read you write favourably about Nova Gold on another thread previously.

OP

PS. OP, maybe you could ask the Mods to move this thread to the hotel section, so that all BMs (not just those advanced members) can enjoy it.

Good idea. Have done. Sent message to Vessey

Jonrah? 55555

I think you meant "genre".

This forum continues to crack me up. Keep up the good work.

A gift fom the orthographically challenged to the phonetically challenged...

Archived