IGNORED

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5".....No Have

Edge

Having decided that I want to buy one of these I can't find one.

Was there a Christmas rush and they will catch up or is there a general ongoing shortage?

In Central Festival there were none at Samsung or any of the other stores.and no real idea when they will have stock.

At TukCom there were none, not even second hand and at Samsung she said when they do come in it's only one or two and they're gone very quickly.

TukCom is awash with Chinese copies which seem interesting at 3999 Baht but they are way lower specification.

Any ideas what's happening?

Let me see which one I have.

Brand new,in the box,used twice.

I hated it so I never used it.

I got 5-6 of them when I switched banks.

Having decided that I want to buy one of these I can't find one.

Was there a Christmas rush and they will catch up or is there a general ongoing shortage?

In Central Festival there were none at Samsung or any of the other stores.and no real idea when they will have stock.

At TukCom there were none, not even second hand and at Samsung she said when they do come in it's only one or two and they're gone very quickly.

TukCom is awash with Chinese copies which seem interesting at 3999 Baht but they are way lower specification.

Any ideas what's happening?

I have one, but you can't have it  :Finger5:

signaturesml.jpg.764ff137c2c3de0437af6705465cff7f.jpg   

Android APP       iPhone APP

I did see their ads in google but......

That's the model but I was hoping to find the 32 Gb.

How would you buy from them online, Lazards or ?

I don't know if they have it in stock or not but it's way more expensive than others who don't.

I have one, but you can't have it  :Finger5:

Hope you spill some Red Wine all over it.

Let me see which one I have.

Brand new,in the box,used twice.

I hated it so I never used it.

I got 5-6 of them when I switched banks.

You give me tease tease tease.

Not exactly what I'm looking for but I might be interested if you were selling.

I did see their ads in google but......

That's the model but I was hoping to find the 32 Gb.

I don't know if they have it in stock or not but it's way more expensive than others who don't.

Hope you spill some Red Wine all over it.

You give me tease tease tease.

Not exactly what I'm looking for but I might be interested if you were selling.

That is probably why they still have ...., :GoldenSmile1:

Up right" button go shopping "I guess or email them (never bought online....most at tuckom  JIB . https://www.jib.co.th/web/index.php/priceList/

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

http://www.lazada.co.th/shop-tablet/?q=Samsung+Galaxy+Tab+S+10.5

Never had a problem with Lazada at all.

Thanks.

I tried Lazarda once but they said my Paypal didn't allow shipping to Thailand, which is odd because I use it to get stuff from ebay sent here.

Re' the link, the Tab S 1.5s I could find there all showed Sold Out....maybe later.

Heard they might be releasing a new version next month so could be getting rid of old stock.

Heard they might be releasing a new version next month so could be getting rid of old stock.

Well I suppose the new version of the Tab S is the S2, but that's not new so I guess you mean an S£ of which there is no news I can find.

S2s also sold out in Samsung and the rest pre Christmas.

Seems to be a Thailand problem as they're all available in UK.

Well I suppose the new version of the Tab S is the S2, but that's not new so I guess you mean an S£ of which there is no news I can find.

S2s also sold out in Samsung and the rest pre Christmas.

Seems to be a Thailand problem as they're all available in UK.

No Tab S3 rumoured for Feb.

I have the original 16gb would not mind a 32gb!

I have it from the Samsung shop lady that there will definitely be no more Tab S stock coming in.......hmmmm.

Still plenty in UK but might well be old stock.

The Tab S2 is in stock and she said she'd heard from Samsung there might be an S3 about August......maybe.

No Tab S3 rumoured for Feb.

I have the original 16gb would not mind a 32gb!

Original 16 Gb which model?

Original 16 Gb which model?

The first Tab S 10.5 inch wifi came out 2014 I had a Nexus before but usb charging point broke and picked the Tabs S on a Black Friday sale cannot remember what I paid but it was a very good price using it now, certainly has a few miles on it been on many flights and more voyages across the sea.

The first Tab S 10.5 inch wifi came out 2014 I had a Nexus before but usb charging point broke and picked the Tabs S on a Black Friday sale cannot remember what I paid but it was a very good price using it now, certainly has a few miles on it been on many flights and more voyages across the sea.

Jeez that sounds cheap? :-)

Archived