Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Themed ST room hotel - any ideas where?

Stokielad

I was reading a trip resort form the last eighteen months or so and the BM used a ST room I think near Walking Street that had some themed rooms including one with multi colour cubes in the background. I fancy getting some shots in that room of the photographic kind but maybe the more normal use as well :)

I cannot for the life of me find it again, does anyone which ST hotel this may have been?

Coming out in 3 weeks time so I'm into the detailed planning stage now ...

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png                                                                                      

I was reading a trip resort form the last eighteen months or so and the BM used a ST room I think near Walking street that had some themed rooms including one with multi colour cubes in the background. I fancy getting some shots in that room of the photographic kind but maybe the more normal use as well :)

I cannot for the life of me find it again, does anyone which ST hotel this may have been?

Coming out in 3 weeks time so I'm into the detailed planning stage now ...

Sounds like a Ghosty trip report mate  

Penthouse hotel soi 13/4, most insane place I've ever stayed in my entire life. Google it and look at themed rooms.

Isn't this in the gay area of Pattaya?

Its not the Penthouse I would have remembered that plus it was definitely an st hotel not normal hotel. Thanks for the input so far.

Its not the Penthouse I would have remembered that plus it was definitely an st hotel not normal hotel. Thanks for the input so far.

You might be thinking of Full Love In, where my old Avatar was taken?

Bonded-1-66_zpsnrqiai7i.jpg

Think you've hit the nail on the head, Edge!   I've always LOVED those photos of Lee, BTW (although I have never met her in person) - MANY thanks for those!

Going slightly off topic, I've never really understood the concept of a ST hotel unless it was close to bars from which one might take girls ST (such as the ST hotels I have used on Walking Street, by Nana and by Soi Cowboy).  If I can't just walk to it quickly from the bar, why wouldn't I just pop back to my hotel?

Spot on Edge! That's the exact picture I had in mind. Something very memorable about it :)

Spot on Edge! That's the exact picture I had in mind. Something very memorable about it :)

I agree!  VERY memorable!

dont know about themed but the rooms on second floor of soi Happy are the nicest I have seen

Great colors, Mr. Edge

:Whistle:

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

Think you've hit the nail on the head, Edge!   I've always LOVED those photos of Lee, BTW (although I have never met her in person) - MANY thanks for those!

Going slightly off topic, I've never really understood the concept of a ST Hotel unless it was close to bars from which one might take girls ST (such as the ST hotels I have used on Walking Street, by Nana and by Soi Cowboy).  If I can't just walk to it quickly from the bar, why wouldn't I just pop back to my hotel?

Maybe I'll do a Lee thread one day, I have Tbs of her over 2 years.

Maybe she would even give permission, but despite having already done a CPT when I met her it was about 6 months before she allowed even nude pics.

She was one of those who really believed him when he told her they'd never be seen in Thailand.

In later years I think her guard came down somewhat.

ST hotels such as FLI  are different in that they are aimed at customers in cars (or on motorbike perhaps).

It's possible to collect your lady of the night from outside a karaoke bar or wherever and drive right up to the door.

They are to be found around Thailand often referred to as resorts and there are even curtains usually which can be drawn across hiding your vehicle.

There are two in that area which are clearly not aimed at local bars (albeit some bars are moving closer) and others I can think of further out you certainly wouldn't walk to.

I used FLI when I was in a r'ship and usually I'd SMS the girl my room number once I was in and she/they would duly appear.

I was paying 1500 then and one recruiter used to come alone first and collect 1000 then fetch her friend, so that at the end I could be seen to pay both of them 1000 each.

Isn't this in the gay area of Pattaya?

It sure is.

Robw

Archived