IGNORED

Hooters golf.

Skalliwag

Fatjack and I are debating wether it is or not.

I'm reading that it's monthly,as the prizes kinda say that,plus the 1000 to join?

If so,it's not a bad deal for a Saturday as well.

Will be keeping an eye on it.

Looks a decent prices for weekend golf. It might take off as not many if any bars play on a Saturday from memory.

No transport provided which might put some off.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Looks a decent prices for weekend golf. It might take off as not many if any bars play on a Saturday from memory.

Could be included no

Current price for Treasure Hill on PSC web site for the weekend is 1,350 - gf +cf + cart......

So 1,300 for prizes, drinks and buffet.........

plus the 1000 baht reg fee is extra.

wonder who Chris is? foremanagement.com is a parked website, guess he uses it just for email.

discount card is worth over 5000 baht! 15% 0ff so what you have to spend 33,000 baht at hooters to get the 5000?

whhole thing looks like a con devised by Chris the marketing genius.

Treasure Hill is currently 1100 baht for GF CF and cart on any day. So, big profit for someone. If it included a Hooter BJ i might be interested.

Treasure Hill is currently 1100 baht for GF CF and cart on any day. So, big profit for someone. If it included a Hooter BJ i might be interested.

1150  Week day 

1350  Weekend 

for green fee , Cart & Caddy ,   as detailed correctly by Kanga .  

So   yes !    seems to be a discrepancy somewhere ,  but ,  value like beauty  ,  is in the eye of the beholder  

Good luck  &  have fun  to all who participate 

1150 Week day

1350 Weekend

for green fee , Cart & Caddy , as detailed correctly by Kanga .

So yes ! seems to be a discrepancy somewhere , but , value like beauty , is in the eye of the beholder

Good luck & have fun to all who participate

Maybe depends what group you go with to what discount you get

It all looks a tad amateur and somewhat over-priced as transport and caddy tip need to be added. No indication that I can see on the flyer of competition format or handicap system; nor of what registration entails e.g, production of current handicap. Most golfers considering entering would want to know about the prize pot, whether it's divisional, whether there are 2s, near pins and/or long drives.

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

I would be keen if I was guaranteed one of the girls in the advertisement for my caddie and extra curricular activities with said girl....otherwise ....pass.

Went to Treasure Hill once.....taxi fare was 2200 from memory, round trip for 4 guys.

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

• 3 weeks later...

Any feedback on the tournament last week?

If it is a success I would definitely like to get involved during my next visit.

I'm afraid like Pattaya Hooters itself it was badly run and overpriced

Thanks for the response...maybe the winner had a good time tho.

Archived