Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

1-2-3 Call / Montly Data Plan?

Jackie2013

Hi guys, 

I had this saved note of a bunch of top-up options for 1-2-3 call. I usually travel for only 2 weeks, so I bought these 15 day data top-ups for 200-300 baht. 

However, I'm about to stay for 2 months. 

Does 1-2-3 call have any plan for 1 month that you recommend? 

I guess I would need 4-5GB or thereabouts. 

I've attached my "note" for top-ups, but it only covers 15 days. I can't for my life find this on their website anymore. Tried browsing their website but it's a complete fuck-up...

123.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
  • Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Hi Guys

As many of you know we have been running now for 16 years and apart from one brief time when we were allowed PayPal, so could use the inbuilt donation function, we have tried to avoid asking for donations. We have certainly avoided being in anyones face about it.

Sadly that has now changed.

The forum currently costs around $900 a month to operate. That includes Bangkok and Philippines but PA makes up the vast majority of it. This fee covers forum hosting, image hosting, notification emails and support.

Before anyone says "its expensive" please be aware we have tried for years to find better for cheaper - it just doesn't exist for the size we are. Also a lot of hosts wont Touch us anyway. Our current host is actually cheaper than the previous one but that brings its own problems.

Moving on -

I would like to stress there is NO obligation whatsoever. Also, whatever happens the forum is going no-where!

Donators can CHOOSE to have their donation listed (probably in this thread or we can make a new one) or to remain anonymous. Likewise they can CHOOSE whether the amount is published or not.

There is no minimum, or maximum for that matter. ANY donation will be very gratefully received. We are very aware that many members are also having it tough these days.

We are still unable to promote/post PayPal addresses etc on the forum so would ask that anyone who would like to make a donation to PM me, or ask me here to PM you and we will sort out details via that PM.
      • 97 replies

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.