Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Penthouse Hotel

janus194

Hello fellows!

I'm plannig my first trip to Pattaya this spring and are (of course!) looking for girl friendly hotels. I've been reommended Penthouse hotel, but is surprised that I can't find something about this hotel in this forum. Is the reason that his hotel is overrated and does not hold what it promises? 

I'll be very grateful if someone could help! This is my firstpost in this forum!

Do you have mass quantities to spend on a classic "sex hotel?"  There are other options in the area (better quality and price), and if you've read the website, the booking terms and conditions can be quite cantankerous.

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Apparently If I recall correctly, they got banned for spamming their services on here.

There are some reviews but mostly negative ones if I recall. I do know that despite the hedonistic nature of the place sounding appealing in theory, the reviews about the overall ambience put me off, especially as so many other places to choose from.

If you go to the hotels section of the forum and type penthouse hotel in the search bar you will find quite a few mentions, the link below is one of the latest threads.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/308595-penthouse-hotel/

Ya...go once, its a place for lots of fun and game.

Its clean AC works well, and the experience is what you make it.

Pricey by Pattaya standards, but..go it once if you think you can use a big ass bed, a swx swing, a big ol hottub, and you can catch fish and throw em back on Walking Street very quickly too.

I'm a hansom baht man, in a baht country, looking for baht booty.
Next Trip Aug31-Sept6 2022

Hello fellows!

I'm plannig my first trip to Pattaya this spring and are (of course!) looking for girl friendly hotels. I've been reommended Penthouse Hotel, but is surprised that I can't find something about this hotel in this forum. Is the reason that his hotel is overrated and does not hold what it promises? 

I'll be very grateful if someone could help! This is my firstpost in this forum!

Really not somewhere to choose for your first trip.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Really not somewhere to choose for your first trip.

Why?

Had bed, ac, close to WS...

People -say- this, but IMHO, it's just someone who cant handle anything over a Motel 8 as far as fun.

Went there my first trip, why the hell not?

I'm a hansom baht man, in a baht country, looking for baht booty.
Next Trip Aug31-Sept6 2022

Why?

Had bed, ac, close to WS...

People -say- this, but IMHO, it's just someone who cant handle anything over a Motel 8 as far as fun.

Went there my first trip, why the hell not?

Because it's an overpriced smelly dump in the middle of Boyztown.

It was an interesting short stay option 10-15 years ago but the Soi has changed as has the hotel.

Stayed there my first trip to Pattaya.  Decent enough place, but kinda overpriced.  Had AC issues off and on for the 2 weeks i was there.  Some insect issues also.  The internet is not too strong either.  A good thing about the place is the complimentary breakfast.   The location is good if all you plan to do is hit Walking Street.  Soi 6 and Soi Baukhao is a hell of a hike away if you plan to monger down there.  I have stayed along the Walking Street area 3 times and found it difficult to access other areas.  Now I prefer to stay Midway between WS and Soi 6.  Personally I prefer the Soi 10 area.  Close to Central for food and lots of other local food selections.  Its pretty much midway for WS and Soi 6, 7 or 8 and Soi Buakhao is a stones throw away.  But the Penthouse is an interesting place.  Something for everyone to experience at least once.  I don't regret my stay there, just the length of time I spent there. 

Ya...go once, its a place for lots of fun and game.

Its clean AC works well, and the experience is what you make it.

Pricey by Pattaya standards, but..go it once if you think you can use a big ass bed, a swx swing, a big ol hottub, and you can catch fish and throw em back on walking street very quickly too.

Penthouse1500x1000.jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

This was my favorite place... 15 years ago...

Location used to be ideal, back when Pattaya nightlife was centered around Walking Street along with Pattayaland (Sois 13/3 and 13/4).

All that has changed - Soi 6 has grown, along with Buakhow and LK Metro. In the meantime Boyztown has grown around the Pent.house location, and the hotel is showing its age.

Plenty of better possibilities IMHO.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

Penthouse is a lot of fun, I've stayed there a few times - see my trip reports.

It's a bit expensive, but I love the dancing poles, lights, mirrors, sex swings - great rooms but only if you'll be taking ladies back to enjoy the facilities!

But if you're not - there's little point, except for the novelty value.

This was my favorite place... 15 years ago...

Location used to be ideal, back when Pattaya nightlife was centered around Walking Street along with Pattayaland (Sois 13/3 and 13/4).

All that has changed - Soi 6 has grown, along with Buakhow and LK Metro. In the meantime Boyztown has grown around the Pent.house location, and the hotel is showing its age.

Plenty of better possibilities IMHO.

Same here, I stayed there on my 1st visit to Pattaya about 20 years ago and thought it was fantastic, and Pattayaland,was my favorite soi. On my 2nd and 3rd trip it lost it's luster and was a old roach filled has-been and Pattayland was a being taken over by Boyztown.

If you love the smell of cat piss, then this is your place to stay!

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

I am amazed at how many Pattaya first timers are worried about finding girl friendly accommodations.

What are the odds of booking into a place that is not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cat piss and ladyboys all day long there.

I am amazed at how many Pattaya first timers are worried about finding girl friendly accommodations.

What are the odds of booking into a place that is not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'd be surprised!

A lot of hotels do charge for taking back a guest, some for taking back a second.

It always pays to check.

So, I have 317 hotels in my model.  There are 188 with a flat YES, NO, or Conditional (small extra fee, extra fee if you book a certain way, etc) indicator.  Out of that 188, only 21 are NO or Conditional.  The others are on "Verify" status, which means that my clients have to do their own checking as I haven't been able to find a reliable yes/no/conditional indicator on my own.

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Penthouse is a lot of fun, I've stayed there a few times - see my trip reports.

It's a bit expensive, but I love the dancing poles, lights, mirrors, sex swings - great rooms but only if you'll be taking ladies back to enjoy the facilities!

But if you're not - there's little point, except for the novelty value.

Penthouse1500x1000.jpg

The indoor pool.

P pool_Developed (Custom).jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

haven't stayed there for a few years. Jumped in the bar there a few times only to be swamped by ladyboys. Gone the wrong way for me.

post-128961-0-99965000-1382358012.jpg

this is why I go to Thailand, these lovely creatures are all just too much woman for me.

Its going to be my first time to Walking Street. Coming in 1 day early to check it out before doing the family thing. Cat piss, lady boys, and boyz town?!? Think I will pass. I only have one night there and don't need to take any chances.

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed at the Penthouse back in 97 or 98. It was feeling a bit run down back then. I can't imagine that they've improved all that much.

The one thing it did have going for it was it was an interesting novelty. These days though, I prefer clean and quiet. Two things the Penthouse couldn't manage even back then.

Archived